Chapter 7

He's Not My Type

Diane's Point of View

While I'm watching a romance story I started to think Raine but I have to forget him. He's special but I had to move on. And then my brother started playing a song. My favorite song 'Dear No One by Tori Kelly'.

My brother is really teasing me. This song makes me sad.

"Stop that song please." I begged my brother but he shook his head.

"It's your favorite song! Listen to it." I rolled my eyes and turned off the tv.

"I'm stressed, I went to school and studying makes me stressed. Stop that!" I said to him and hoping that he'll be scared of me.

"Nope, I won't stop this song. This was my favorite song before you loved this song." I scratched my head because of annoyance and I stood up and stopped the song.

"Diane!" He continue listening to the song and I stopped it again as I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"It's not because you and Raine broke up it doesn't mean that you need to hate this song. This song is for singles
not for heart brokens or maybe for heart brokens too." My brother said but not reallt sure of what he's saying. I stomped my foot and went upstairs and closed the door.

Dear no one this is your love song...

I heard the song still playing and my tears fell down on my cheeks. I know it's not for heart broken but when will I meet him again?

I just stopped focusing on the song and opened my laptop. But it's still playing on my mind. I put my earphone on and finally I don't hear the music.

As I opened my phone I got missed calls by Kristen and quickly called her.

"Kristen what happened?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry I was just going to ask if you would like to come with us to a party." She said.

"I can't sorry... my mom and dad won't let me go plus my brother is here. He don't want me going out with my friends." I heard Kristen sighed.

"Okay... have a nice day." She said and I ended our conversation and I laid on my bed and Jason went inside my room without knocking.

"What the hell Jason!" He jumped up when I yelled very loud. And that was the best revenge I did to him. He was very scared and I just laugh at his weird face.

"Why did you do that? That's bad Diane." I stuck my tongue out of him and smile.

"Best revenge ever!" I said as I laugh. He look at me and that's just so creepy. I covered my mouth and made a peace sign using my fingers.

"Whatever you say Diane. I'll just continue playing the song and-." I stopped him and shook my head.

"Don't play that song again! I will delete it on your phone." He stuck his tongue out of me and I did the same.

"Mom! Diane said she will do the laundry and she will also wash the dishes tonight." Jason shout.

"Mom that's not true!" I slap and punch my brother playfully and he laugh.

"Dad, Jason said he will help you cleaning the car." I said to my dad and he smile at Jason.

"No dad, please have mercy." He begged. I make funny faces at him while his begging to tell dad that it was a joke. I shook my head and smirked.