Chapter 9

One Question, One Answer

Diane's Point of View

"Sylvania Diane Ridgel! Wake up!" My eyes shot open when I heard Jason's annoying loud voice. I remembered that I have to go to school today.

"Diane!"

"Just wait okay! Calm down!" Before I go downstairs I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"You have to go to school." Jason said while eating his breakfast which is salad and milk.

"Where's my breakfast?" He pointed the kitchen and I went to the kitchen and saw my breakfast pancakes and of course milk.

"Where's the syrup?" I started looking for the syrup inside the cabinet and then I accidentally poured the box of flour onto my face making me look like a ghost.

"Ahhh! Who the hell are you?!" My mom screamed. I wiped my face and washed my hands.

"It's me mom Diane, I was just looking for the syrup." My mom opened the fridge and she gave me the syrup.

I put some syrup on my pancakes and I sat down beside my brother.

"So, have you talked to Raine?" Jason broke the silence.

I sighed and shook my head. Even I wanted to talk to him, see him and chat him, he won't answer me. And I wanted to move on and just forget all about him. I mean he's very special to me but I'm just being idiot here waiting and hoping he'll come back and be with me but no, that won't happen.

"He won't answer me. I want to forget about him but it's very hard." I said.

"Hard? Come on sis! You only dated him for a week and you don't even know his attitude inside and out." Yes, he's right. We only dated for a week and I don't even know his attitude.

"Well, I still love him." Jason face palmed himself.

"Whatever Diane, it's your choice." He stood up and went to the kitchen to wash his dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Diane!" I turned my head towards Jessica and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Yes? What's wrong?" I asked while reading a book.

Jessica stroke my hair and smile at me.

"Uhh... are you okay?" I asked confused.

"Uhh... yes, I'm sorry." She said to me.

"I just miss Ash, that's all." She look so stressed.

"I feel you Jessica. Why don't you talk to him? You always see him everyday?" Jessica shook her head slowly.

"He avoids me or ignore my calls and texts. It's hard to move on, you know?" She stopped talking when she saw Ash.

Ash is not also happy by the looks on his face. He's missing someone and I know who is that person. Jessica...

"Go talk to him." When Ash saw me and Jessica he didn't even waved at us or smile. And I can really feel the sadness of these two.

"Talk to him? He didn't even said hi to me. Why would I talk to him?" She said as she rolled her eyes and glared at Ash.

"Because you still love him." Jessica bit her lower lip and rubbed her eyes as I saw her tears going down on her cheeks.