My Innocent Girlfriend

Prologue

Raine's Point of View

While I'm on the soccer field practicing alone. I saw my best friend Maxwell with his girlfriend Kristen. Those two started dating last year and they really make a cute couple until now.

After practicing I went to my first class which is math. As I sat down at the back someone sat down beside me too. She has a brown hair and brown eyes too. She smile at me and winked. I rolled my eyes secretly and looked at my phone. When the teacher went in she was with a girl.

The girl has an auburn hair and she wore cute eyeglass and she also wears a royal blue sweater with a butterfly print on it and she wears white skirt and hair hair is in a pin and she is carrying 3 books with her and she has a sling bag with her.

"Good morning everyone, this is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself."

The girl looks at us and smile. And I thought that it's very cute.

"Hi everyone, my name is Sylvania Diane Ridgel and I am 19 years old and I hope we can be great friends for the whole year and nice to meet you all." She said with her cute voice and then it just made me smile.

"You can sit down beside Mr. McCallister." The teacher said and pointed me.

Since one chair is good for one she sat down on the chair beside me and waved at me. I didn't waved back because that's just weird okay.

Class ended and when the other students left the room me and the girl left inside the room and she's picking her bag and when she saw me she smile and walked out of the room.

"Wait!" I shout. She turned her head towards me and walked back.

"Y-yes?" She asked stuttering. Probably nervous.

"What's your next class?" I asked as I grab my bag and we walked out of the room.

"My second class is science, how 'bout yours?" She asks.

"I have history. Well, nice meeting you again Diane. I gotta go be safe." I said, She smile and went to her class.

I sat down on my second class which is history and Maxwell sat down beside me with a smirk on his face.

"I saw you earlier." He said.

"So?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow. He'll tease me again because I was with Diane earlier.

"You're next victim?" He asked smiling at me.

"Probably..." I said as I smirked.

Diane is kind and smart with her looks. And she's also pretty and cute but I'm not really going to do something bad to her because of her looks she seemed innocent. Like she don't know how to curse or like she's an angel but not literally angel.

"What's her name?" Maxwell asked and then Mark my friend also sat down beside me and now two parrots are very noisy.

"Raine McCallister I believe I saw you with a girl walking together earlier." Mark said and then I face palmed myself.

"Can you two stop!" I said to them.

My history class is not really the best class because all my close friends are here. Ash entered the room and saw us so he sat down in front of me and then smile. And then last but not the least Josh. My god! These 4 will tease me again and again.

"So Rainy boy! I saw that damn hotty girl earlier. Who is she?" Ash asked me.

"She's the new student here and her name is Diane and me and her are only friends." I said to all of them.