"I would never forgive you for what you did to my wife. Wait and see Miller I will reveal your true identity to that girl. Your true intention and take her away in front of your own eyes. Then I will sell her to the biggest w#0r3 house where people will and come use her body just---"

Before Andre could even finish his sentence, Jason got up from his chair in a swift motion and hit him hard on his head with the chair.

"You dare try touching her I will chop your fingers and f*(king kill you." Jason spat as he pulled Andre by his hair. The hit was so strong Andre couldn't keep his eyes still and fell down.

"Keep him in the cellar without any food. And her?" Jason pointed at the naked girl. "Get her some clothes and put her in cellar far away from his. Keep in mind that she should be treated nicely." The members regard their boss with respect and moved out from the room with the duo.

After all the people were out and only the five brothers were in the room, Jason let out a big sign and sat on the table massaging his head.

"Shouldn't you go and be with Abigail right now?" He looked up at Johnathan who looked pretty disturbed.

"She is sleeping, she won't notice me. What about you?"

"Me? What about me?"

"Where were you at dinner? Abigail looked pretty worried about you skipping meal."

"Yeah and to add even Linda wasn't present at the dinner, she was really worried." Marcus chimed in as he sat down at the edge of a table inspecting the tools they had.

"Linda didn't have her meal." Johnathan looked worried.

"Why? Worried?" Logan teased him which he returned with a scoff. Johnathan looked at the hand that grasped on his shoulder.

"You need to stop the act and man up. Linda hasn't been in the house since the noon. Go and find her, this is an order." Jason sternly ended his sentence before going out of the hideous room. As an instinct his eyes grew wide in worry.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" James mocked his brother. "Did you ask? And it's not our fault you were the one locking yourself in the room punching god knows how many people." Johnathan clenched his jaws before letting out a sigh.

"I need to go."

"No you aren't." James blocked his way.

"What?"

"I know you are worried and all but I'm not letting you go."

"Why?"

"Look at yourself. You look a mess covered in blood head to toe."

"You reek of sweat and blood if I was her I would run away before you even open your mouth." Logan stated making Johnathan conscious about his state but he didn't show it not to them. He definitely wasn't going to show them that he was acting like sissy.

"Ha ha very funny. I was going to her after shower."

"Yeah I bet your A$$ you were." Johnathan threw one last glare at his brothers/friends before heading to his room and straight to the bathroom.

He has always felt special towards Linda, since the day he first met her. He still is confused what it was about her that attracted him. She was different, she was way different than the his ideal women.

Johnathan has always loved feminine, soft, innocent, blonde with big perky chest but then this little Asian girl named Linda came in his life. Linda has always been the spitfire, boyish, not so innocent boy-lady who would enjoy watching WWE then runway shows.