Halloween SMASH

Hhaha I'm so funny @ title aight I'm done

and why is wattpad premium a thing now? Oof and i don't really know how long this will be I might probably most likely be very straightforward when it happens but like always, slight build up :))))

____

Flashing lights and loud music thumped through the large, classy estate that was currently littered with drunk, high, and horny teenagers.

Gerard Way was one of those teenagers.

Now, Gerard Way might have been the best artists, head in choir, senior class President, and star of the lacrosse team, but he full knew that people wanted him. A full ride to SVA in New York and already being offered jobs. He was slender and had a small pixie nose with bright red hair framing his facial features. His eyes were a darker hazel, compared to the next person I'm bringing up, and pale skin that made them stand out with his long eyelashes.

He also knew how to put together a costume, dressed in white or a light blue 'dusty' jeans. He had a yellow mask on with two oval eyeholes that had what seemed like black diamonds coming down with three blue dots on the forehead and sides. He wore black shirt under the jacket he had zipped up over it. The main color consisted of blue with stripes of white with an icon on the front that said "Dead Pegasus". The back had a large red circle with an X and a pill capsule on it, the outfit complete with black combat boots.

And then there's Frank Iero, that "punk" kid who sometimes wore leather skirts with fishnets or just a pastel pink skater skirt, but a lot of times it's black jeans. He hung out with those kids who smoked and labeled as "bad kids" when literally they ate pizza in the basement of Pete Wentz's basement while gaming, maybe passing a blunt if they had one.

And everyone knew Frank was beautiful but not popular enough to be approached.

Frank had large, hazel eyes that were much brighter than Gerard's, specks and streaks of ambers and green. He had pale skin with scattered tattoos, a lip piercing gracing his bottom lip. His nose ring fit his look and his thick lashes were magic when he batted his eyes to get free cigarettes.

Frank originally was planning on being a vampire, but then there was a bet. It was a bet that Frank lost which led him to be dressed... well...

It was really hot.

Frank's chest was wrapped in a lacy corset that dipped in the front. Silk covered the inside and black ribbons were woven in a pentagram on the back, the material pulled tight. The front had white swirls that were just noticeable, the clasps being small black bows. His legs were fish net stocking clad and he had on a mini skirt that slightly overlapped the corset, black creepers on his feet. The skirt hardly did anything to cover his ass, not to mention and his bright red nails that were long stood out against the outfit. His makeup was done with a bit of a black eyeliner smudged under his eyes and a dark vamp red lipstick to give him the punk look. His hair was careless and messy, like bed head, but it tying the outfit together as much as the thick mascara on his eyelashes.

Did I mention that he was also wearing his favorite black, silky panties?

Frank always wore his favorite panties when he wanted to get laid and he was looking for a good hunk of a man that would fuck him really good.

Now, the boys belonged to two completely different social groups, but Gerard can't deny checking Frank's ass out when he walked by in his short skirts and heals, revealing the milky and pale skin that he wanted to run his fingers over. Frank was with those "punk" kids and Gerard was with the popular kids that were cool. Frank didn't think of himself as cool but more of... an attention whore when it came to his clothing. He loved for people to look at him.