-13-

Taehyung pov

I open my eyes when I feel bright light comin' through me. I wasn't in my room. I look beside me. Note. Hoseok left me a note.

Tae tae I'm sorry for what I did last night..I never should have done that to you. But I never regretted it. I love it. I love you. Sorry but ..I think we should never met again. Still..I'll love you. I'll always love you. This isn't my house anyway..but don't worry. Its my old house...bye taehyung.

-Hoseok

Liar. I laugh like an maniac until tears drop, one by one. I should have never trusted him. I lost my virginity to him. I'm such an idiot. Well live long hoseok. I don't think I can live that long. I smile bitterly as I remembered everything that my father said to me.

*flashback*

"You piece of shit. Your mother gave birth to you to watch you fall in love with a girl not a boy." Mr.Kim yelled at Taehyung. "Dad! You don't understand. Even I can't understand myself. I don't know why..b-but I love being with boy than gi-" Mr.kim slapped Taehyung face. "You ungrateful piece of shit. Leave this house. I never wanted to see you again. I hope you know how it feels to lost your virginity to someone who isn't even love you!" While Mrs.Kim only stand behind his husband. Not doing anything.

Taehyung can felt that his mother also disgusted with him. Taehyung smile at them. "I'll leave. Thanks for rising me. Mom and dad thanks for everything. Maybe you're right. I'm just a piece of shit. I'm just a trouble to our family." After his last words. He ran from his house. Well not his house anymore.

He cried and cried. Thats when he found Jimin and Jungkook.

"Umm are you ok?" Jimin asked.
"Pabo! Do he look like he's ok?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "True.."
"What's your name?" Taehyung stopped crying. "Tae-taehyung.." he sobbed. "Nice to meet you Taehyung I'm Jungkook and this is Jimin. Don't worry we're friendly. We don't eat people too."

Taehyung smile ..and thats how they became friends.

*end of flashback*

Calling Jungkook...

Jungkook: Hello?

Taehyung: Jungkook...

Jungkook: are you crying again Taehyung?

Taehyung: ..please..pick me up.

Jungkook: *sigh* where are you taehyung. We'll have a serious talk after this.

Taehyung: *adress* We will.

End call

Maybe father was right. I was just a piece of shit. Wait I always am. I walk downstair and saw breakfast hoseok made for me. But whats the point. I throw all the food away. I scream at the top of my lung. "How could you HOSEOK! I never should have TRUSTED YOU!!" I keep punching the wall until my fist start to bleed.

Someone enter the house. "Taehyung stop. You'll hurt yourself." He hug me so tight so I don't do anything that harm me. "Don't stop me Jungkook there's no point for me to live anymore. I'm just a mess." I keep on punching his chest but start to slow down. I feel weak. "Calm down Taehyung. You have us. Jimin, Jin, Yoongi , me. We will always be there for you Taehyung. Just please don't do this and stop saying those shitty things." I cry on his chest until I calm down.

I was sitting beside Jungkook in the car. "I'm sorry...because .." "shut up Taehyung. No need to apologize. You don't do anything wrong." The whole journey was silent.

would Hoseok not leave me, if I made a different choice that day? Would he leave me if I say no to him that day? Of course he will leave me. He only want my body not my heart.