-7-

Note:-

This chapter was about vhope guys. Sorry cause it was short. I don't have any idea anymore...but enjoy while you can. I'll try to do my best for next chapter.

J-hope pov

Taehyung texted me. Am I dreamin? Maybe..or maybe not. I'm so happy I might die today, well not today (boii).

J-horse:

Oh hey taehyung! How ya doin? And where do you got my number?

Taebear:

I'm doin great. Well you know my friend Jimin.

J-horse:

And why do you ask for my number taetae?

Taebear:

Cause I wanted to know you. You seem nice also I wanted to be your friend. If you don't mind.

J-horse:

You sure taetae? You sure you just wanted to be my friend? Nothing else?

Taebear:

Well what do you expect horse?

J-horse:

Alright then sweetheart. If you wanted to know me that much. Then come to the cafe this tuesday. 12 AM. Don't be late or else. Too sad I have to go now we'll talk again later bye sweetheart~~

Taebear:

Dont called me that you idiot..well yea alright..whatever bye horse.

"Yessss!" I scream. This was the best moment in my life that ever happen. I can feel that taehyung is blushing right now when I texted him sweetheart. Eventho I can't see him. I can feel him. Soon you will know taehyung. You'll regret cause wanted to be just friend with me. You will want more than friend taehyung. I'll make you scream my name at night I promise this taehyung. I smirk thinking how sexy he'll be.

Taehyung pov

Agh this horse really messin with my heart right now. He think he can do what he want huh? Oh just wait you asshorse I'll make you beg when we meet this tuesday.

Both taehyung and J-hope pov

"I'll make you fall in love with me."