꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱

Comenzar desde el principio

"You don't understand. He reminds me of my past self, I can't just leave him there knowing that he may be experiencing severe hardships. I don't want the story to be re-played." I tried to fight back using all my brain cells, speaking whatever was left in my brain. 

"Back then, no one helped me when I was lost in life, only K was kind enough to take me in. Without him, I wouldn't be kneeling in front of your eyes. Without me, the organization wouldn't have been created, even worse it won't even be a thing! Putting that aside, without the organization, you won't be here."

Jin was speechless. Words were stuck in his throat, he couldn't really blame Q, he just needed to teach her a lesson.

"Plus, if K encountered the same case as now, he would do the same!" Tears have already flowed all over Q's puffy cheeks.

"If you wanted to help him, you could've brought him to a hotel or hospital, but Noo! You chose to bring him into our house out of all places out there!"Jin already had enough of Q's talk but he still held in his anger and patience.

"What if he's a spy sent to assassinate to us by our enemies?!"Jin pointed out the obvious that anyone would suspect.

"I checked before I brought him in, I even threw his pen away!"I protested looking up to meet Jin's eyes, piercing into his soul.

Jin sigh and said

"Fine, we will deal with him when he wakes up, you still have school tomorrow so you should go and sleep now, young lady."

"Ok. I'll go to sleep but you better not do anything to him.I want to see him alive when I'm awake, ok?" Although my voice was trembling, I could still speak in a soft tone.

-End of the day-

-Q's dream-

It was winter, and the droplets of rain were pouring. People were either busy looking for shelter or running their way home. One little girl was left behind the group. She was weak, fragile and pure. She hid under the bridge to protect her self.

TA...TA...TA...

TA...TA...TA.

TA..TA..TA.

Sounds of people's heels clicked against the floor, walking past me.They didn't give a damn about me. Those people simply thought that I was just a beggar or a girl that left home.

Having to deal with this cold weather in a thin shirt and having nowhere to go, the girl who was struggling to stay awake started to give up on hope.

"No. I can't die now, I no longer live for myself anymore...Ever since the day they suffered to save me, I no longer have the privilege to live for myself!I can't die, I CAN'T DIE!" I manipulated myself into a better paradise.

When I was still in my deep thought, drops of rain were no longer in contact with my skin. I raised my head in confusion.