Chapter 23

We stayed hugging for a while, before we heard...

"Gotcha Min Yoongi! You'll learn!" I was terrified. I then turned around to I see... Mickey! "Mickey! You scared me!" I said running to hug her. "Hey! You're going to leave me for my sister?!" Yoongi said pouting. "Yah! I see you everyday! Mickey has been gone for her movie for about two weeks now!" I said slightly hitting his arm. "Yeah Yoongi!" She said sticking her tongue out at Yoongi "You two stop it!" I said splitting the two apart.

"Y/n how have you been?" Mickey asked as Yoongi looked upset due to me giving my attention to his sister. "Good,you going home?" I asked "yeah" She said smiling "good! We'll walk you" I said smiling back like Goldfish (the snack that smiles back). " Yah! What about our time?" Yoongi said pouting. " we share a room, Mickey lets go!" I said grabbing her hand and walking. Yoongi grabbed my other hand.

Once we got back to the house I went straight to bed, I did so much crying today that my eyes burn.

-Yoongi's POV-

I got home and took a shower. When I got out Y/n was passed out on the couch. The couch wasn't the best place to sleep, so I carried her bridal style to my/her room and laid her down throwing the covers over her. I didn't want her to feel awkward so I slept on the couch. After all, I didn't ask her back out yet.

I did feel horrible that I made her feel this way. I'm such an asshole! I fuck up everything that I love. "Min Yoongi you suck!" I said to myself hitting the mirror that I was standing in front of.  "Are you  alright Yoongi?" I heard a soft female voice say. "Umhm " I said back turning around to face her. It was Y/n. "You don't have to lie I'm not mad at you anymore " She said smiling. "I'm sorry Y/n" I said turning away from her.

-Your POV-

I heard a thump coming from the living room, which I thought that I was in. Weird. I walked out to see what was happening. It was Yoongi. He hit the mirror on the wall. I was about to go back when I heard him yell so that only he could hear, but I was there. "Min Yoongi you suck!" He said hitting the mirror again. "Are you alright Yoongi?" I said softly making sure that I didn't irritate him more. "Umhm" he said turning to face me. He had looked as if he had beef crying for hours. I felt bad for the dude, after all I still loved him.

"You don't have to lie I'm not mad at you anymore" I said smiling to lighten the mood. "I'm sorry Y/n" he said turning back around. I could see in the mirror that he was crying, by looking in his eyes I could see the regret and pain. "Yoongi, I still love you. I always will. We'll work this out." I said back hugging him."Y/n I hurt you, you don't have to help me. I feel like shit and I don't want to hurt you more because of it." He said pushing my arms off softly. "Yoongi I know how you feel I still love you" I said placing my arms where they were before.

"I love you too Y/n" He said turning around so that I can face him, then pulled me into a strong embrace. "Please forgive me for what I did." He said hugging me tighter. "I already have" I said placing a soft kiss on his cheek. We stayed hugging for a bit. We parted after I began getting tired again. "I'm tired maybe we should head to bed." I said grabbing his hands. "Alright " he said showing his gummy smile.

"Y/n!" I heard as someone busted into the room. "Yah! I'm sleeping!" I said pulling the cover over my head. "Too bad! I need you to do me a favor." It was Namjoon. "In the morning when I wake up I'll go see you." I said tossing and turning struggling to get comfortable. "Y/nnnn" he said in a baby voice. "Joonieee" I said in the same baby voice. "Fineee. I'll see you in the morning, goodnight Y/n and Suga Hyung" he said walking out closing the door.