Chapter 1

"As you know graduation is coming up and we need graduation pictures!!"  My best friend Mickey squealed in excitement. "Yeahhh! If only we knew a photographer..." My sister Nessa said sarcastically. "YAH!" I said playfully hitting her. We were laughing all over out dorm.

"So photographer Y/n are you gonna take pics for us or not?" Nessa said once all the laughter died down. "Gurl who do you think I am duhh!" I said in a funny voice. I was kinda known for my funny voice impressions and photography.

Nessa, Mickey, and I were the kind of girls who would ace all of our tests, but talk during classes. We also loved BTS. More than anything we wished to meet them. Big ARMYS alert.

I didn't have much friends, I tried to keep reserved for Nessa and Mickey. On the other hand Nessa had a few other friends, for some reason our family has a hard time making friends. But Mickey, she was popular. Everyone loved her, but she always came to Nessa and I.

"Oh my goodnesss! Graduation is only 2 days away! Gurll are you readyyy??" Mickey asked. "Gurl Im never ready. Im so awkward." Nessa said rubbing her arm. "As if! You're not taking pictures!" I said in a high pitched girly voice causing us all to laugh.

We all had so many inside jokes. We could make each other laugh just by looking at each other in a certain way. We've been best friends since I was in the 5th grade and she was in the 8th grade. I love her so much, she's like my sister.

A/N: Hiii this is my second ever fanfic thanks for reading!  The best friend is a real person her name is not the same as in the book. Follow her itzmickeytheauthor. And my sister that is her real name follow her too NessaxJimin! Thanks ILY💖💜