Chapter 21

"Y/n I know everything!" Jimin said in an in undistinguishable voice. I couldn't tell if it was happy or surprised. "Wh-what d you mean?" I asked in a nervous tone. I really hope that he doesn't know what happened between Yoongi and I an hour ago. "ha never mind!" He said smiling, displaying his wonderful eye smile. "Okay...so where is this big ask gonna happen at?" I said trying to distract myself from all drama that is surrounding me. "You'll see!" He said driving.

We soon arrived at a park, but not just any park the park where we graduated. It didn't only mean a lot to Nessa but it was the place where Yoongi and I first met. 'Damn this place' I mumbled quietly to myself. "This is where you guys graduated right?" He said while getting out of the car. "Yup, this is the place" I said faking a smile, I didn't want to ruin this day for Jimin or Nessa. "You're a good friend and sister, you know." He said while grabbing the decorations and roses, Nessa's favorite flower. "I mea--" I got cut off.

"Y/N! Y/N!" A voice cut me off, a deep husky voice. I turned to see...MIN FLIPPING YOONGI! Urg! Why me? I wanted to cry, I wanted to run. But I couldn't, I had to come through for Nessa and Jimin. "Jimin so where do you want to set up at?" I said turning my back towards Yoongi. "But Yo-" He began but I cut him off. "Shh, I really don't want to talk about it" I said then I felt a pair of hands grab my wrist. I knew exactly who it was I didn't feel like fighting back anything. "Y/n, please listen" He said panting as if he just ran a marathon. "Yoongi what do you want? You caused Shattered Screens, Shattered Hearts, and what else do you have to say to me?" I said not fighting anymore. My tears ran down my face, I felt my legs give out  on me, and my heart was pounding faster than a cheetah can run.

"Y/n, don't be that way. I-I know I messed up, Y/n I'm so fucking sorry." He said keeling next to me, and placing his hands on my shoulders. "I-I gotta g- go!" I said wiping my tears away and ran to Jimin. "I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry that you have to go through this bull-ish..." Jimin said wiping the tears that were falling from my face. "You don't have to help if you don't want to." Jimin said ruffling his hair. "No I'll help" I said flashing a smile.

[Time Skipu Brought to you by Namjoon in 'Spring Day'(Cake hit faceu)(Asking out time)]

(Comic relief to drama in this book. You can see what I looked up, the call that I was on, and the bottom of my phone screen LOL)

-Jimin's POV-

We finished setting up just in time. Nessa just got off of work and Y/n went to go pick her up. When she arrived the sun began setting. "Open!" I said signaling Y/n to uncover her eyes. "Fo-for me?" Nessa said stammering in shock. "Yes!" I said holding both of her hands, looking over at Y/n to get her 'okay' to ask. She shook her head yes so I asked. " L/n(last name) Nessa, will you be my lovely, beautiful girlfriend?" I asked

-Nessa's POV-

" L/n(last name) Nessa, will you be my lovely, beautiful girlfriend?" Jimin asked while I was still Jungshook. "Ya-Yes!" I said hugging him tightly. We huged for a bit before I went to thank Y/n. "Thank you big sis!" I said hugging her quickly but tightly. "No need, I'm on my way out now. Have fun you too! And Jimin remember treat her right or I'll kill ya!" She said jokingly at the last part. "Ha okay" He said laughing "BYEE" We said in perfect unison. 

-Your POV-

"BYEE" They said in perfect unison. Awe couple goals, I wish that I wasn't a single bitch. Damn it Yoongi, you ruined the day that would have been the best for my little sister. "Why me?" I said looking down while kicking rocks across the street. "Y/n!" A man yelled, but this time I knew who it was. It was Yoongi... I kept walking until he placed his hands on my shoulders forcing me to stop. "What?! " I said snapping at him. "Listen please, I have proof. I didn't want to break up with you." He said lifting my chin. The weak ass that I am I was already crying. "Whatever..." I said sniffling, due to my damn tears. 

"The truth is..."