Chapter 11

Suga❤️:hey, you alright?
Suga❤️:helloooo?
Suga❤️: Y/nnnnn
Suga❤️: What were you going to tell me?
Suga❤️: Y/nnnn!
Suga❤️: Baby!!!
Suga❤️: hello?
Me: sorry I was teasing Nessa.
Suga❤️: it's fine, what were you going to tell me?
Me:oh i was going to tell you that  remember tat I said I know BTS?
  Suga❤️:  Yeah...
Me: Everyone has a bias, well most people.
Suga❤️:  Yeah and...
Me: Aish you're so slow, you are my bias...
Suga❤️:  WHAT  FOR REAL?
Me: Sorry for not telling you, it's fine if you want to end whatever we have here be cause of it...
Suga❤️:  Of course not Y/n, I was just surprised, you act so mature.
Me: Yea that's why I graduated early, and my grades were really good.
Suga❤️:  I'm glad that I broke your camera that day
Me: Aish harsh
Suga❤️: Nooo babe not like that, like because if I hadn't I wouldn't know you
Me: Oh, and 'babe'? I gotta go now byeee

I ended the conversation with that I cleaned myself up. Then plugged my phone in, and plopped face first on the bed. Next thing I know I fell asleep. 

-Yoongi's POV-

For the first time I felt truly happy. "Oh hyung is in LOVE!" J-Hope said laughing. "Yah! When you fall in love I will tease you!" I said laughing . "Who said that I haven't fallen in love yet?"Jimin said playfully. I just laughed. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. 

"Awe Mick he's cute when he sleeps" I heard Y/n say as the sunlight came beaming through the blinds. "Shhh. He's grumpy when people awaken him. Mickey said pulling me to her room. "Y/n?" I grunted as I sat up on the sofa rubbing my tired 'puppy' eyes. "Ah oh run run run!" Mickey said playfully to Y/n. "Yah. I won't hurt you." I said causing Y/n to blush. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in my tired state. "Is it a crime to visit my best friend?" She playfully asked. "No, but it is a crime to wake a sleeping Yoongi" I said playfully. "Oh here come the punishment!" Mickey said letting out cute giggles. "Muhh" I said kissing Y/n all over her face and head as she tried to shimmy away. "Ok that's enough love birds!" Mickey said pulling us apart, with a 'can I get my friend back now' face. 

I gave Y/n back to her, as she smiled flashing me her gummy smile. I'm the only one who's supposed to have a gummy smile! Aish my sister is something else. "Ahhh attack! Yoongi helpu!" I heard Y/n scream. "Coming" I said hurrying up to Mickey's bedroom. This girl. They were having a pillow fight.

"Aish you scared me Y/n!" I said playfully hitting her. "Yah" she said hitting me with a soft pillow softly. "That's all you got?" I said mocking her soft hit. "I-I didn't want to hurt you" she said as her face turned into a soft shade of pink. "ahh get a room!" Mickey said playfully hitting me. 

-Your POV-

I have no idea why Yoongi is so flirty today. Maybe the boys said something. I don't mind though. I quite enjoyed it. 

A/N: Okay here is a shorter chapter for you Nessa. I don't really don't know where I'm going with this book yet, but I managed to write a filler chapter so yeah. Also I hope that you kinda liked the texting thingy. Anyway ILYYY thank you for the love and support!