Chapter 4

I couldn't believe it he got me the new (advanced camera name)! It was exactly what I needed for the photoshoot.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I said hugging him in happiness. "Dont get your peas in a pod!" Suga said pushing me off of him. "Sorry..." I said rubbing my arm.

We laughed for a bit before it got awkward. "I think I'm going to go now" I said pointing to the door. "Nooo not yettt" he said doing aeygo. I just laughed and sat on the couch.

"Who's here?" I heard a voice yell from up stairs. "Umm no one!" Suga yelled back.

I was dying inside, but I had to keep it cool. I wanted to tell him that he was my bias, but I didn't want to ruin our relationship. If we even had one.

-Suga's POV-

She kept staring at me. I was kind of annoying. But I didn't want her to leave me here with Mickey. Mickey would kill me if Y/n knew that I was Mickey's brother.

I hope that she know BTS. I really need a pick up line better than "you look fresh like a salad". Maybe I could use "you know BTS, Billboard singer".

-Your POV-

It was an awkward silence after that. He just kept staring at me. I mean I stared at him, but still!

Urgg Min Yoongi you sure know how to make my heart pound like crazy. "Yah! You keep staring at me!" I said breaking the silence. "Awe hun dong get the wrong idea" he said chucking a bit.

"Okay before this gets worse I'm going to go now" I said walking to the door. "No wait! Again I didn't mean it that way" he said grabbing your wrist.

"Yahhh stop it" I said as my face turned a crimson red. "Your faceu... it's red" he said letting go of your wrist.

"I really gotta g--" my sentence was cut off by a pressure on my lips. I opened my eyes to see....