Chapter 6

"Hey girls, you hungry?" her mom asked tying an apron around her waist. Yup her mother was that kind of person who wore an apron to cook. I found it hilarious though. She always cracked me up. I always laugh after she comes n the room, after she leaves of course. We all shook our heads 'yes'. She then left the room.

"Anywayyy...what were you going to say Mickey?" Y/n asked me. "Never mind~" I sang to cheer her up. I didn't want to screw anything up. Maybe it was just a coincidence that someone said that at my house. I might just be over thinking it.

-Your POV-

Mickey was about to ask something when my mom walked in and interrupted her. I asked her what she was going to ask she just sang 'never mind~'. I laughed. She always knew how to cheer me up when I felt so low. She was the best big sister that Nessa and I could ever ask for. 

"Hey girls! Tomorrow is graduation pictures! We have to go shop for a dress after we eat" Nessa said. "Yah? What time is it?" I asked her I kinda didn't want to go. "3:15 pm" Mickey said looking at her phone. I forgot graduation was in the morning. 

"urgg finee~" I sang in a funny voice. "Yayyy!" Mickey and Nessa squealed doing that thing that girls do when they hold hands and jump up and down. "Aish, why so extra today" I said in a playful tone. "No not today!~" they sang in  unison. Never tell these girls something that they can make a BTS joke about. Not gonna lie I do that a lot as well.

"GURRLLS FOOD IS READYYY" We heard my mom yell from the kitchen. "Yeahh! Coming!" Nessa said unplugging her phone. "So what mall are we going to?" Mickey asked. "Ah- I think Media Mall" Nessa said. "Aish that's an expensive mall, I do--" I was saying until Nessa cut me off "Yah! That's where BTS shop." she said showing me a picture of the boys at the mall. 

"OMGGGG! That's from today! Two minutes ago!" Mickey said. We all quickly finished our food heading to my car. "Aish, upgrade much! When did you get a black BMW?" Nessa asked as Mickey just stared at it shock.

"Don't worry about that get in!" I said starting the engine. "GIRLLL LET ME KNOW! GIRLL LET ME KN--" Nessa and Mickey were singing until I turned down the radio. "We're here!" I said. I grabbed my black Vans backpack. Yes, I love Vans a lot. 

We walked inside. It was so nice. I felt under-dressed. Anyone feel under- dressed?" I asked laughing a bit. "At a mall no, here yup" Mickey said letting out a cute laugh. "I love your laugh Mick" Nessa said playfully hitting Mickey. " is that a new nickname and Yah why you hit meee" Mickey said lauging.

"Oh guys a shop they have dresses and clothes" I said pointing to a store. We walked in. It was so nice like always. "Hey do you guys need any help?" a manly voice asked I looked up to see who it was. "Again!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear that I was mad,but not so that I would get kicked out. The other girls didn't hear me of see him because they were already shopping for clothes. 

"What are you lost ma'am" He said. "Pardon?" I asked. I might have saw the wrong face I mean I looked at him for a split second. I looked up again. 'Yup same dude'. MIN FLIPPING YOONGI! "Well, am I sir" I said as I looked up at him. "Oh shit, are you following me or something like that?" Suga asked in a rude voice. "It's like you're following me and what do you want? You don't work here" I said as I realized that I just fucked up.

How would I know that he doesn't work here if I'm not supposed to know that he's a part of BTS. Urgg dummy! Or should I say 'pabo'. 

"How do you know that I don't work here"  he said winking. "Aish why did you wink? You don't have a name plate, and all the actual workers do" I said making an excuse off of the top of my head. 

-Suga's POV-

  " Right, I wanted you to never fucking talk to me again, you hear? If i get seen with a dork like you my career is over! You hear that?"  I wanted to say that but I didn't. I usually don't like girls, but Y/n, Y/n's something else. I don't want to lose her yet.

"I want you to shop with me" I said scratching my ear. It's a habit that I do when I'm nervous. "Umm..." She said making me more nervous " Are you here alone?" I asked hoping that she was with Mickey. "Uhhh. No I'm sorry, it's also kinda weird. Ya know with what happened earlier..." She said trailing off, I knew that she was talking about the kiss.  

"Who are you here with?" I asked praying now that it as Mickey. "I'm here with my sister Nessa and best friend Mickey" She said looking down at the ground. 'Yess Mickey come thru!' I thought to myself. I'm glad that she's here. "They can come too!  Come onnnn" I said doing my best aeygo. "Urgg, if they want to fineee" She said going to find them.

-Your POV- 

I fangirled so hard when he said that he wanted me to shop with him. I had to tell the girls, but with what happened earlier I don't know anymore it's like this boy has no emotions! They cal him 'Motionless Min' not 'Emotionless Min'. Geez, he's so much more mean in person. 

Why does he do this to me, yeah he got m a new and improved camera,but he broke my other one. I finally found the girls. 

"Girlsss! Min Suga just ran into me and asked if we would go shopping with him! But we only have to act like we don't know him" I squealed. "Why do we have to act like we don't know who he is?" Mickey asked and Nessa nodded her head in agreement. "Because I want to be friends with him no a crazy fangirl. Okay?" I said they nodded. 

"Oh these are your girls" He said winking at Mickey. Not gonna lie, I'm so jelly donuts right now. "Yeah, this is Nessa and that is Mickey that you just winked at" I said pointing to the girls. "Okay you ready?" He asked. "yeah" The girls and I said in unison. 

-Mickey's POV-

So Yoongi knows Y/n personally? The only time he kinda knew her was when I rambled on and on about her, but I never told him how she looks. I knew if he knew he would love to date her, I mean she's just his type. I never told Y/n a secret that I've been keeping for years. I think that this might be the best time to tell her... 

I pulled Yoongi to the side for a second.

"I think that I'm ready to tell Y/n" I said to him "What no! Not yet" He said he was a bit upset  I could tell. "why what's going on with you?" I asked him. "I can't say" He said with a slight disgusted or smirk on his face, couldn't tell. "Fine, you tell me or I tell Y/n" I said getting a little annoyed with him. "Fine tell Y/n" He said I was Jungshook . 

"Y/n we need to tell you something..."

A/N: I really J-hope that you enjoyed this longer chapter. If you did tell me in a simple comment. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Also thanks for all of the new followers that I gained. Thank you, thank you, thank you! For everything I love my readers s much <3 <3. (I'm on my laptop so i can't put emojis sooo yeah...).