Chapter 29

A/N : THIS CHAPTER NO EDITED... SORRY IF THERE'S ANY ERROR IN GRAMMAR AND SPELLING...

HEY EVEYONE..... THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO.... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER WHICH I WILL TRY TO POST ON MONDAY..... ANYWAY, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.... KEEP THE VOTES AND COMMENTS COMING.... MUAH.... -SALLY-

************************************************

Chapter 29

It has been a week and Nick finally discharged from the hospital. Dr Andrian insisted that Nick gone through some test and therapyist to ensure that everything is well before discharging him. Nick is physically fine but still couldn't remember well especially the intimate things that happen between both of us and I didn't mind at all telling him most of it.

The one thing that I haven't told him is about my pregnancy. I don't want him to be in shock, just as he was when I confessed my love to him. I want to be sure that Nick is ready to hear it before I told him. I want him to at least remember something about us before telling him about it. No one knows about it and good thing I don't have any morning sickness that would give away about my conditions. Good thing too Dr Andrian kept his secret as promised but I know I eventually have to tell him before my tummy started to grow.

"Welcome home, Nick," greeted James when he opened the door. Nick cast him a weird look before getting out of the car. Obviously Nick couldn't remember him.

I immediately introduced, "Nick, this is James. He's the building manager." I looked at James and explained, "I'm sorry. He can't remember things that happened recently and I think he can't remember you."

James cast a confident smile, "It's ok. No worries. I'm very sure he will soon."

"Yes, I hope so too," I smiled back at him and when he offered to carry my bag I shook my head, "It's ok I think I can managed. Thanks, James."

"You're welcome," he nodded at me and Nick. Nick smiled at James before I took his hand and lead him into the building.

"So this is where we live?" Nick asked once we're in the elevator.

"Yeah," I nodded my head and pressed the button to our floor, "You brought the penthouse for yourself 2 years ago." Nick just nodded his head.

"Wow," Nick said once we entered our penthouse, "It's beautiful," while walking towards the balcony.

"Yeah it is. I have the same impression when I first came here," I told him standing next to him.

"Really? You were impressed too? Do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it," I stated.

He smiled, "Let's hope I could start remember things now that I'm back home."

"Yeah, lets hope you remember all the good one only," I said to him.

"Baby," he holds my hand while we facing each other, "I want to remember all. I'm not going to hate or blame you for all that happen. Both you and Amy are blaming yourselves for what happened to me. None of you are responsible, ok. I'm to be blame for my own reckless driving."

"Well, I'm resposible too for making you drive recklessly," I bite my lips. I still couldn't forgive myself for what had happened to him.

He kissed my forehead, "I love you," and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him, "Let's forget about all that, ok. Right now I remember you promised to show me what we did when we played husband and wife."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Yes, I did," I murmured on his lips.

"Can we start now?" a cheeky smile appeared on his handsome face.