Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – Edited by Edited by Grammar_Nazi

“You have amazing blue eyes, do you know that?” I flirted with Nick while looking into his eyes; they are deep like the ocean and I always find myself sinking into them. We both lay on the bed after we had made love (yep again and again, I’ve lost count).

“Of course I do. Do you like it?” he asked looking at me seductively with his eyes.

“Hmm, they are ok” I teased.

“So, what else do you like?” he chuckled.

“Hmm,” I twisted my lips trying to think what else I do like about his body. I like everything from his tousled hair to his satiable lips to his strong chest and... My thoughts were interrupted.

“I think I know,” he said grinning cheekily at me.

“What?” I scowled.

“My…..” his whispered sexily in my ears and looked downwards. I followed his gaze and gasped.

“You are so cheeky and full of yourself,” I playfully hit him.

“Well just admit that you like it. We did it twice yesterday and probably today too,” he playfully reminded me.

I blushed profusely and hid my face in his chest. “Yeah I won’t deny I like it but that’s not a part of your body,” I pointed out softly.

“Hey, that’s a part of my lower body, so it’s count,” he defended his man-hood, making me laugh.

“Stop it,” giggling, I hit him softly on his chest, “Your making me blush.”

“I purposely did that because I love to see you blush,” he told, making more blood rush into my face. He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my face forcing me to meet his gaze.

“You look even more beautiful when you blush,” he said looking intensely into my eyes pushing a strand of my hair behind my ears. He softly kissed my lips.

“What else do you like?” I asked him, staring deep into his deep oceanic eyes.

“Your eyes, they're beautiful,” he told me, “Do you know they change color according to your mood?”

“Really,” I’m still blushing. I don’t think I could ever stop blushing with him complementing me like this.

“Yes. In normal situation, they are crystal green like emeralds. When you’re angry they turn to dark green. When you laugh or blush it sparkles, and when we make love they glow with fulfillment; I love it when they glow.” he told me.

I cast him a weird look, “You observed all this?”

“I told you I’m an observant guy,” he smirked.

I smiled, “What else have you observed about me?” I asked him. I couldn’t help but wonder whether he ever observed me before we were married.

“You like to pout your lips whenever you know you are wrong but don’t want to admit it,” he chuckled and added when I pouted my lips ready to protest, “Like you are doing right now, you are going to deny it.”

“I’m not going to deny it,” I defended.

“Yeah, right,” he chuckled and kissed my pouted lips making me smile.

“You want to know more?” he asked and I nodded.

“You love to bite your lips whenever you’re speechless or out of words on an argument but refuse to admit it. You love to roll your eyes when you are annoyed, glare when you are angry, and recently I found out that you snore like a pig when you sleep,” he told me.