Chapter 28

A/N :  This chapter is also not edited... I apologize for any errors in grammar and spelling....

This story will end soon.... there's only 2 more chapters to go... Hope you guys enjoy this chapter... keep the comments and votes coming..... I see you all on Friday..... Muah... -Sally-

******************************

Chapter 28

“Why don’t you go home and rest, Ashley,” Nick said to me when everyone finally left in the evening.

“Why?” I pouted my lips, “You don’t want me to take care of you?” I asked.

He chuckled, “No, I just want you to rest. You need one. I understand from everyone that you have been staying here for the past 6 weeks without leaving my side. You’ve been taking care of me. I don’t want you to be sick because of me.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t be sick. I’m strong,” showing him my muscles making he laughed, “I want to take care of you but if you prefer some hot nurses to take care of you then I’ll leave.”

He looked at me intensely, “I do not want the hot nurses, I’ve prefer you.”

I smug, “Are you sure?”

“Very sure,” he smiled still looked intensely at me.

I could feel my face flushed and did my best to act normal. “Do you want anything?” I asked him.

“Hmm,” he nodded still not taking his eyes away from me, “I want you.” I continued blushing and I bite my lips to stop myself from grinning like a monkey because I’m so happy to hear his words. He wanted me. He still does. I wanted to jump so high and screamed the top of my lung letting everyone knows that Nick still want me.

“Ashley,” he called softly, “Come here,” patting his left side of the bed. Well that’s the side which his hand is not bandaged. I obeyed without hesitation and sat besides him. “Can you come closer?” he waved his index finger asking me to move my face towards him. I move nearer but still not that close his face, “Closer, he instructed.

I curiously looked at him but still move my head closer to him until our faces was inches away, "What do you want to do to me?” I asked.

"I want to kiss you," he murmured when he pulled my head closer to him and kissed me. I was stunned as first but when I realized what happened I returned his kiss with full passion and longing.

We both were panting when we pulled apart, “Could you repeat what you said to me earlier today?” he requested.

I hesitated still not confident with his feelings towards me, “I’m sorry for telling you too soon about how I felt towards you,” I said to him and at the same time tried to move away from him but he tightened his grip on me.

“Do you think it too soon for you to tell me how you felt?” he asked. “How long more do you want to wait before telling me your feeling? Until I’m in another 6 weeks coma?” he smirked.

“You just woke up; you definitely not ready to hear my declaration of love to you. You need to regain your memory before hearing such words from me,” I said softly.

“Says who?” he scoffed, “You?”

I bite my lips and looked at him, “You don’t think it too rush to tell you how I felt? You too look like you not ready to hear those words from me," I pointed out.

He traced his fingers on my face and looked at me into my eyes, “I wasn't expected to hear it from you. All this while all I know is that you hate me and your declaration was a bit shocking to me but I always dreamed of you saying those words to me. I might not remember some things but I do remember that I wanted to hear those beautiful words from you. Don’t you know that I’ve been waiting all my life to hear you say those words to me? You might say it to me before, but damn I wish I could remember. I never want to forget those words from you.”