Thanks Not So Giving

Here's another chapter filled with drama!!

Today's Thanksgiving and it marks the first day that the Bass family will be together in years. I have no idea how our family is going to handle a holiday together we didn't even spend Christmas together when Bart proposed to Lily due to Serena and Chuck not being on good terms. If anything, I can take a taxi to Arthur's and spend the day with his family. I don't understand why Chuck insisted that he needs to finish getting ready in my room. I tried kicking him out but he is freakishly strong when he wants to be and even pulled the dumb card I want to spend sibling time together. That was a load of bullshit. He wants to inform me about how he can't wait to show Eric Bart's secret vault. Honestly, I don't think Eric is ready to see everything Bart has on the family. It's a lot to take in.

I remember when I first came across it. Chuck came running into my room with a boyish grin on his face and files in hand. He described to me all about Gina and how he will forever be a changed man. I through a pillow at his face for being so ridiculous. That was until he showed me my file and how Bart has been watching my every move. He had filed away every time Blair, Serena, and I would skip school for our shopping trips or when I would sneak around with my middle school crush. Some exchange student who I wanted to kiss before Serena flipped her beautiful blonde hair to get his attention. And then as I got older I revisited my file when Chuck came across stills of me and my salsa instructor. I regret nothing about that encounter, the only thing I regret was telling him exactly how young I was. I was barely fifteen and he was well in his mid-twenties and he freaked out when Chuck walked in on us. Sadly, to say I haven't come across him again.

"My new boyfriend Aaron is on his way here to meet everyone, and I want your word on something

"My new boyfriend Aaron is on his way here to meet everyone, and I want your word on something." Serena barges into my room. I lift my head up to see she means business.

"If you're talking about the dress, I say higher." Chuck tugs on her already short skirt. I chuckle knowing it was an inappropriate time, but I couldn't help it.

"Chuck, I want your word that you will not mention anything about the girl I used to be." Apparently, everyone is leaving my room and following Chuck who is loving making Serena squirm.

"I just got Aaron to myself, and if the one thing I have to do to keep it that way is hide my recent history for a while, then that's what I'm gonna do."

"So, you've won the guy, and now you're going to lie to him?" I question her and Serena already knows her plan isn't the best.

"Please, will you two promise not to say anything." Chuck and I just smirk at each other. Serena swats both of our arms.

"I mean it! And I didn't lie. I merely chose not to tell him everything I ever did. And it will come out naturally, over the course of the many conversations we're gonna has, as we're dating exclusively."

"Wow, a relationship that basically normal people already agree on when deciding to date someone. Score!" Serena is not pleased but she knows I won't say anything.