Debutante Anyone?

I loved writing this chapter. Enjoy

Bart spared nothing less than the best for the ball. There were so many people in my suite that I was getting slightly claustrophobic. I had people steaming my dress, doing my hair and makeup and others giving me facials and my nails. Everything was helping me to stay calm for tonight. I was also texting with Gina the whole time I was getting my schedule for my next photo shoot.

__________________________________
I was finally ready to leave and I still haven't heard from Bart on if he was going to make it or not.

Everyone was lined up on the stair case in the order they were being presented. I was after Serena and of course Carter.

"Ella, your dress and you are gorgeous." Blair gushed over me and I hugged her

" Blair gushed over me and I hugged her

"Talk about gorgeous. Blair this dress is amazing. Eleanor out did herself." Serena came to stand with us and she looked beautiful in that gold dress.

"Serena, I love your dress." I hug her and whisper into her ear "I just don't love your escort." She laughs it off and we try to conceal our excitement.

Blair is freaking out over her dress. "I'm gonna go Naomi Campbell on you." She yells at a girl who supposed to be helping her for the night. She takes this whole Queen B thing too seriously and thinks everyone should bow down to her.

Serena and I try to calm her down and I see Jenny coming and I know hoping she can help in some way.

"Maybe Jenny can help?" Blair scoffs in annoyance.

"No, I'm fine thank you."

"Really B, you need help why not take it from someone who would actually help you." She ignores me as Jenny gets closer to us.

"Serena, uh Miss. Erlich needs to know how to pronounce that word in your presentation statement. I assume it's a family name." What word would Serena have that no one can say?

Serena is frantically reading her statement which seems to have been edited by someone other than her and of course, Carter decides to show up.

"Ella, you look beautiful as always."

I look him up and down. "You don't look too bad yourself Carter." He respects my space and turns to Serena noticing she's upset.

"I didn't write this. My mother did."

Blair proceeds to read out Serena's untruthful presentation statement. "Serena hopes to continue to live on the Upper East Side, devoting her life to volunteering for the Nature Conservancy, and Junior League and have two wonderful children." Blair laughs at how ridiculous the statement sounds. Carter takes the paper and writes something on it and hands it back to Jenny. Nate and Carter have a slight stand off before the start of the ball. All we can hope there won't be a fight.