Chapter 42

Noh's POV

Days can't be happier than these days. It's so peaceful and boring the way i wanted it. Since the twins are now already being taken care of (I woke up at 5 to prepare them for school and make breakfast for the toddler) it's time to make time for myself.

My not so handsome husband is beside me now, we're going to search for a location where we want to build our own house, no, mansion.

Yes, Phun said he already choose a location near his house to build our house. That bastard didn't tell me anything.

It was a short drive to where it is, and i was struck by what i saw. It wasn't a mansion, it was a palace! I look at him and cursed him endlessly.

"Fuck you Phun! Really, you sick bastard! do you really need to have a palace? can't you be more humble about it? really, you asshole!"

I got down from the car, and walked towards the gate. I'm surprised when the gate was open by itself and allowing Phun's car to enter.

"You don't need to open the gate, Noh. I have the key here." I look at him with a sour expression. This smart ass.
.
.
"You never told me that you've build a house, Phun." I said while looking around the interior. Phun's really showing off this time. The house was ornamented with state of the art technology mixed with an aristocratic luxury.

"I want to give you a surprise, Noh. Beside you'll never agree to build it, considering how humble you are." I stay silent. I don't understand the way the riches thinks. Why would they have to proof themself? They already have everything.

"I'm not rich, it's normal that i'm humble." I remind him of who i am.

"You're married to me." He wanted to say that i belong to his household. I rolled my eyes.

"Still, i don't have anything i can say my own. I won't ask you for anything, Phun."

"Why not? You're officially my wife. You're the mother of my children. Ofcourse your wellbeing is my responsibilities."

I fell silent. I feel like i don't belong here. My natural instinct as a man doesn't allow me to depend on him. But he looks so confident of himself that i dare not say that, it will hurt his pride to say that i want to be independent.

"Beside i don't want anymore attention goes to you if you go out to find a job." At last he said his true intention.

"Am not as handsome as you, i'm not rich, am a thug, careless, i've nothing to be proud of." I scratch my head.

"Yeah right. Tell it to Brown, Naek, and Air. Thank God i can took care of them. You don't want them to cling to you forever do you?" Phun makes me frown. I know he have make a deal with them since he told me to never contact them again, which i'm so thankful.

"Then you don't have to worry about anything Phun. Actually i want to continue my internship. I'll be very happy if you'd let me." He looks around, as if searching for something.
"They will send you to remote area. The kids need you Noh. You're not a happy go lucky guy anymore. You're a mother." This time he got me thinking. He got the point. I have a responsibilities now, i can't do as i please.

"Yeah. You're right..." I said. I know he's right. Being his rightfully 'wife' means i have an access to his wealth. But i had gone through so much trouble to get the degree and i'll have much confidence if i have my own job. I can't push him to allow me to work, though. He's been a good dad and all.
----------------------------------------------------------

Phun's POV

As usual, my humble Noh grumbled at me when i show him our future home. Actually i already prepare the whole thing since the beginning of our relationship, but considering his safety and all (who's going to accompany him in this house?), i postpone my plan to move to this house. Not to mention my family always rejected my plan to move, because they don't want to be separated from the twins.

A (more) Chaotic Life of an ex Blue Short Guyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें