Chapter 12

*Warning*
This chapter contains non consentual graphic violence. Not for a weak heart, you've been warned.
Please don't kill me 😭
(above is the picture of P'Naek)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning came too soon, and i haven't prepare my heart enough for this day. The day when Naek's coming to pick me up. It was too soon when Phun said good bye in the morning, it was too soon when we kissed, it was too soon when i see him off to work. I was like a love sicked teenager bidding goodbye to his lover.

Time was running and Naek called me to come out of the house. I wore an oversized, thick sweater so he wouldn't get a chance to see even my silhuette.

He got out from the sport car just to open the door for me and let me in. He smiled when he looked at me as if he can see right through me. "Trying to cover yourself?" He asked me. I didn't reply him.

"I'm taking you to my family Noh. My parents wants to meet you. They already know that i don't like girls, so they know they'll be expecting a guy." My body trembled with anger. He can't do that to me. I don't belong to him.

"No. I'm not yours. Let me out of this car, mother fucker!" I yelled at him. I punched him, and tried to open the door. He didn't even move a single finger.

Suddenly he stopped the car on the sideway. In the lightning speed, he moved on top of me and kissed me fiercely. I tried to move away from him but my movement was very limited.

He didn't bother with my sweater and start unzipping my jeans. I went panicked and screamed at the top of my lung, while he continued to slipped my jeans off of my feet and dumped it somewhere. He threw away my boxer and hastily unzipped his own trousers and let loose his body part from his underwear. I knew what it meant and was petrified. I kicked and pushed him with all my might as he put on protection on his already giant member, but i was lost.

"Nooo...pleasee..P', let me go!!" His eyes went dark as night, and he continued to assault me to the hilt of his length, hitting that sacred place of mine. But it was nothing, i felt nothing, just my fear for him. It was so very painful, and i felt warm liquid started to flow to my thighs. I know i was bleeding.

He keep on thrusting into me, it was like eternity, while i bit my lips hard due to the excruciating pain. And it only stopped after he's sated with his business.

He let go of me after a while and slipped out of me, smiled victoriously. I winced from the pain and shame he caused me, and cry uncontrollably.

"Now you're mine. You might've done this million times with Phun, but now you're mine too."

My tears ran freely and my body shook in agonizing pain from my back side. He offered me a handkerchief to wipe my blood which i took with a shaky hands, and wiped my self. It was soaked instantly, my hands was also stained red. I panicked when the blood won't stop flowing. "It doesn't..stop." I said in between sob.

He pulled out another handkerchief and handed it to me, my hand was too shaky to accept it but i forced myself. Focus, Noh. This is your battle, and you must overcome this. Although my eyes are bertraying me, at least i can control my own body.

"Hmmm..i think i'll keep this bloody hanky..as a proof that you are mine." I lost words from him. My mind went dull, i tried to search for my clothes to cover myself, but i couldn't find one.

"My...clothes..P'." I covered my body the best i could. Why did this tears always betrays me? Please stop flowing, he loved to saw me cry..

He handed me my clothes after he kissed my bloody hands, and i hastily put them on. It hurts like hell, but the pain in my heart was far more painful than the one on my body.