Chapter 3

* Warning*
Too much of breath stopper scene in this chapter, so prepare your self with a box of chocolates and prepare yourself for an instant diabetes *biggrin*

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit, entering Phumiphat household makes me realize how orderly their lives are. Although Phun seems to be an outgoing person, he turns out to be an organized freak sometimes, specially regarding time. At least it applies for me..he himself doesn't need to study as hard as i am and yet he already enrolled to that top class university, what an envious person!
"Noh, fill this up."
"Noh, do this."
"Noh, don't sleep yet!"
"Noh, jerk, how can you make this mess?"

Aaarrgghhhh...I miss my life, I miss being reckless, I miss my friends, i miss my music, after all i was a president of a music club goddammit!! hell what was I thinking? I was doing this for us right? and he did sacrifice his time remaining in this country teaching me than having vacation somewhere else like anybody does.

"Phun, do you regret teaching me? i'm not smart, i'm dumb, you know that i might not make it.."
I hang my head low on the balcony of Phun's room. He looks at me, softly, and put my head on his shoulder, pat my hair tenderly. "You're the cutest dumbass i know, Noh..teaching you is like teaching a cute monkey.." I instantly elbow him on his ribs. Serve you right!

But he has this serious gaze on him now. He looks at me with those big black orbs longingly, pat my shoulder and half whispering told me. "I'm really sorry Noh..i've been really selfish to you, pushing you over the edge like this. I know this is not what you want, i know you're dying to get out there and being free like the way you used to be. But i would die without you by my side, and the thought of us to be separated is too much for me to bear. I'm weak, Noh..without you i'm weak. I can't imagine how my life would be without you..so Noh, please, i beg you to hang on a little bit longer, bear this prison for us, will you? for this pathetic little heart of mine?"

For someone like him who is perfect in all aspect, to say something like that about me is somehow hilarious.Who am i anyway? I'm just a thug, i maybe funny sometimes but that was all i have. Well, i am a great musician though : D . But that doesn't count in our relationship. He's the one who always does everything for us to the point that i feel like a damsel in distress. He goes from getting me breakfast in bed to carrying me to the the bed (ok that's what he does when i'm reluctant to have a sweet moment with him).

Something caught inside my throat that prevents me from saying anything. His conviction was so profound and honest that my tears start to flow from my eyes, down to his shirt. He shifted away from me a little just to cup my face in his big hands. He was crying too. "I will Phun. I'll do anything for the biggest jerk in front of me."

We giggles while still sobbing hard. He hugged me so tight i could break a rib. Honestly, I don't remember how i live my live without him. I'm so full of him to the point that it hurts being without him even just a little while. It was just too unbearable. "How can i let someone as sexy as you roam free, Noh? Anyone would've snatch you away in no time, i don't know what would they do to you. You're just too fucking cute, you know?"

"Fuck you Phun!"

Did he had to ruin the mood? That asshole..
-------------------- *_* ---------------------
But he didn't get on my nerves always, he atleast let me get a call from my friends although never lets me out of his house (my poor skin gets even fairer T_T ) he made sure i always get everything i need. I mean, who am i? his prisoner?
"Noh, Ohm called you."
"Oh? so where's he? what did he wanted?"
"He just wanna hang out with you. But I told him to postpone it until after university exam."

I feel like throwing him my rotten socks....

Pang is the only one took pity on me during that horrendous time of my life. She often sneak out with me to the nearest cafe when her brother is not around, which is very rare occasion.