Chapter 9

I was back to his mansion that day, and since it's the beginning of the working day he'd been busy the whole morning. I wonder how he manage to tutor me and work at the company at the same time. My fiance was really something, wasn't he?

He left for work at 8, not before giving me a peck of kiss, and i felt lonely since i don't have to study anymore. Then i remembered that my phone was shut down ever since yesterday. My fans should be screaming their heart out, hehe..

As i turn it on, tons of buzzing message greeted me. Naek dominated those message, then Air and Brown. Naek and Air even called me but i didn't answer. Why would I? Serve them right.

And the ringtone cries again. I picked it up lazily. "Yes, P'Naek, what is it?" I so wanted to puke. His voice was full of anger. "Didn't I clearly told you to stay? Don't turn off your phone next time!" I had to put the phone away from my ear to prevent myself from being deaf.

"Sorry P'. Been busy yesterday, I had to turn it off."

"Where are you now? I'll go to your place." Really, this mother fucker..

"I'm at Phumipat residence, P'. It would be rude if i go without my fiancee." I tried to reason with him. That's the truth, everyone will get their eyes on me if i go without Phun.

"Besides, don't you have a class to attend today? Ajarn will be mad at you if you're absent." I persuade him with the most gentle tone possible before i get sick of this man.

"I can't think of anything but you, Noh. I need to see you. Meet me at the campus now or i will go to that bastard house to come and get you."

Now i can't contain my anger anymore. "No, P'. I don't want to. And i don't like the way you threatened me. please just stop, or i will hate you more than now."

Silence for a moment, good. I thought he was going to stop bugging me, until he said on the phone, "Watch the TV now Noh. I hold my share for Phumipat's stock, and see what happens."

Fuck. Fuck. I turned on the TV on the channel he wanted me to watch, and although i don't really understand those thing i felt cold sweat dripping my whole body when they announced the declining of Phumipat's value in a significant amount.

"Do you get it Noh? Their life is in your hands. Don't worry, they'll be back to where they belong if you can make it here as soon as possible."

I felt like crying. My legs shaken and i can't stand up no more.

"Please cancel whatever you do, P'. I'll...i'll go there, promise." Softly i whispered to the phone, simply because i can't find any strength to speak.

I catch a taxy as soon as possible, i told Aunty Noi that i want to hang out with my old gangs and i have something to do at the uni. There used to be a car and a driver for me to use in case i need to go somewhere but since i don't like to be spoilt rotten i never use that facility. As if, Phun. I don't want you to pampered me more than you do, and boast about it to my parents.
.
.
.
It was midday when i arrived at the uni, i went straight to P'Naek's faculty. I had to see him in a rush, and i don't really care what i'm wearing right now (i regret it so much, i only wear a thin loose shirt and a worn out ripped jeans along with sneakers. I feel like a real thug @_@ ) .

The sun was really burning me, it's hot and blinding and my skin itch from the heat. I can see someone appeared from the distance and getting closer. He was strikingly handsome if not for his terrible attitude. About the same height with Phun, with the same powerful aura like any other rich bastards. His pitch black hair was neatly arranged, and he has sharp jaw line. All in all, every chicks would clung to him in no time if they saw him. So why did he had to do this to ME out of all the other?