Chapter 12b

(P'Naek's song to Noh)

Naek looked so pitiful when he said that. I didn't know what happened to him previously, and i didn't dare to ask, but something tells me that Naek must've had some experience that would changed his life forever.

I braced myself to put my hand on his cheek. It was slightly trembling since i still feared him. I was trying to touch him as gentle as a friend would touch. "P', you are actually a good person aren't you?" I pushed on a smile. And it was so hard to smile to a person who had raped you more than once...

He held my hand gently. For a moment i thought i saw flash of gentleness in his gaze, but then he pushed me to the couch and pinned me down under his body.

"You make me hard again, Noh." I had to blink several times to avoid the tears that's threatening to fall.

"Don't P'. Please..i'm still hurting." It's so hard to admit something so embarrassing. If this continues, Phun will eventually finds out about this and it will not just us who will got hurt.

He caressed my cheek, my nose, my eyes, then kissed my lips with urgency. It wasn't a lover's kiss like Phun but rather, he seeks dominance and power. He savored every crevices in my mouth, while i tried to pushed him away.

Then his hands sneaking into my sweater, looking for my skin. It was a torment, every touch was like an ice running through my body, so cold and void of emotion. His hands was so strong that no matter how i tried to remove it i failed.

"No..no, P'. It hurts.." But he kept going. He was always in a rush. He didn't care if i got a pleasure from his action or not, as long as he can get a satisfaction from it. Part of my heart truly feels that maybe he thinks of me as a receiving party only, and it hurts to feel that way.

"It heals just fine, Noh.." His voice was dark and husky, and his eyes was dark from lust. He inserted one of his finger and i winced in pain. "K-kiss..me, P'.." I said in the middle of tears. Phun always kiss me to lessen the pain when we were making love. Naek startled from my words. I felt him throbbed against my lower body, usually with Phun i would loose my tense just when i feel his arousal down there, but with this man my backside clenched almost instantly. I was frightened.

Then he kissed me deep, we were battling against each other for a very long time, until i find myself relaxing to his ministration. I know it's wrong, it's so wrong to enjoy this, but he wouldn't stop and i can't afford to get anymore wounds since Phun would want us to be together every time we meet.

Two, and he couldn't wait anymore. He replaced his fingers with the real thing, which almost the same size as Phun's. Inches by inches gone smoothly now since he used a lube this time. I bit my lips hard, trying to control my emotion. He managed to hit that spot with an exact force, causing me see stars. I moaned uncontrollably as he hit it over and over again. He didn't know how to control his pace yet, unlike Phun he didn't know how to make it last. Maybe it was my voice that sends him over the edge, or it was something else, he suddenly thrusted himself real hard a couple of time causing me to release my self into my tummy and his into my inside.

He collapsed on to me, not minding the mess on my abs. His breathing was still ragged, and he hugged me tightly. "You're amazing Noh."

I need to wash myself, i felt so dirty now, so i pushed him aside with more ease than before. "I need to wash up, P'." I said weakly. He still clutching on me, and whisper, "Just a little while, let me hold you.."
.
.
.
His friends knocked on the door just after we finished cleaning ourselves up, this time Naek as if wanted to express his gratitude, let me do as i pleased in his office while he was dealing with his friends. I decided to play some games in his game console.