Chapter 4.

The day of that darn exam, i feel like throwing up all i've eaten that morning. I was so nervous that i refuse to even look at my fiancee's #Phun# face. I know he's nervous as well, though he always trying to cheer me up. He usually wakes me up at 5 to have our morning *cough* exercise, but today he skips it, unknowing that it makes me more nervous than before.

Ma and Pa called me that morning to wish me luck. "Noh, be careful and don't do anything stupid during the exam, ok? and say our thanks to Phun for everything. The cake he brought yesterday was heaven...we love it."

Phun are always full of surprises. In my place, he always visit my parents and give them various of thing, he would told them that it's normal thing to do by a son in law. I-hate-him. Why didn't he just let me visit my parents once in a while? Instead he always order me to learn to cook with his Ma, gardening with his Pa (I almost ended up ruin the plants), studying with Pang, and left all his room cleaning to me. Did he really think i'm his wife? >_<

That morning he was being extra caring with me. He even went as far as carrying my utensils and bag, preparing my clothes and lunch, etc. He even drove me to the examination hall.

"Good luck Noh..please be confident of yourself, you're ready for this day, we have prepared the whole thing, right?"

He squeezed my hand fondly and kissed them, and the way he smile calmed me more than anything. I look at him in search for those endless lake of serenity, and the next thing i know, we were close enough that our noses nipping each other. I let out a big sigh, close my eyes and let myself drifted away, brushes his wet lips against mine. Softly, shyly, i let myself drown in this time to savor his taste. "Thank you, Phun. Could you wait for me tonight? I have a gift for you." I slurred the last word, i wanted him to know my intention.

His eyes widened the second he heard me, he stammered when he replies " I'll pick you up, Noh..now get your sexy ass to the exam." His hand sneaking into my thigh, his favorite place to kiss when we made love.

"Get your hands off me"

"I love this thigh Noh" #puppyeyes#

"You said I have to get down, don't you.."

"Can't wait till i collect my fees tonight, Noh baby.."

"Fuck off!!"
.
.
.
.
It' s still early in the exam room, and i have some time to take a seat and doing exactly nothing, something my old self often does. When i realize someone had been staring at me, i turned my eyes to that person who was staring at me without averting his gaze even for a second. Maybe he's blind, i could care less. I smiled at him and returned to my position.

He was very tall. If Phun was tall, he was even taller. He has a posture of an athlete, and his skin was tanned like he's been under the sun for a long time. But the most interesting part was his eyes, it was shining softly, contrary to Phun who had eyes so piercing he could dig a hole in my heart.

Nervousness causing me to feel the need to pee. I went to the restroom in a rush since i don't want to be late for the exam. But damn it, i bumped into someone so hard i tought i was going to crash him. Apparently i was wrong. He was holding me tight, protects me from falling.

"Errrmmm..I'm sorry.."

He looked at me up close, so close i tought i cross my eyes. What? is there something wrong with my face?

"You..are so beautiful.." He said in a deep voice.

"Smack!!!" I slap him in the face for saying something rude. He smiles at me mockingly, and rubs his aching cheek. He held my hands to his body and wouldn't let me leave.