"See I told Normani, you always end up having her phone" Lauren elaborates while reaching for the device. I instantly pull away, sheepishly grinning afterward, I want to be the one to give it back to her. 

"No its okay I'll give it to her, totally forgot I had it, and here I was thinking the buzzing I was feeling was from the after show adrenaline" Ally and Lauren awkwardly divert their eyes while Dinah quietly boos, tough crowd. "Where is she by the way?" I ask.

"She's still in the mall searching, either by the stage or in the bathrooms most likely look for sparkles or rhinestones, you guys should hurry back though I think we're leaving soon" Lauren mumbles while stealing another Ritz cracker from Ally and popping it into her mouth. 

"Thanks" I respond as I head toward the door, as I exit the tour bus I hear Ally and Lauren bickering,  "Ally you may be the oldest but that doesn't mean you can call me a thief for borrowing some of your Ritz crackers, why can't we share? Greedy ain't pretty." "Cause you ain't special enough" Ally reply's bluntly causing Dinah and Lauren to bust out into laughter, I chuckle too as I close the door man I love these girls. 

Dan, aka Dan the security man sees me heading towards the entrance of the mall and jogs up to me. "Where you think you're going little lady, better hop on your horse and ride that steed back into that stable of a tour bus" Dan says with a grin on his face. Being from Texas, Ally and Normani think of him as a reminder of home, while the rest of us find his accent and sayings just plain hilarious. There aren't many like him in Miami or OC, so for us it's certainly a breath of fresh air. I show him Normani's phone and his grin grows even wider as he nods his head "I figured it was you once she started looking, you'd reckon by now she'd check with you first."  I grin back; do we really do this, this often? 

"Dan it is not that often, now can I go, we're gonna leave soon" I say as I jokingly punch him the arm,  the slightly graying six foot man barely moving an inch, I always think he resembles an taller Ryan Reynolds. 

"I don't know, the fact that you're over here with a smile wider than pasture gives me the feeling that it isn't always accidental." I try to stop myself from blushing. Dan is the only one who knows about my crush on Normani, I never told him, I think he figured out at the beginning of the tour after the fifth or sixth time he caught me before I fell while gawking at Normani. Lifesaver I tell you. Now I talk to him every once and a while about it. It's nice to have someone to tell, as I've kind of had my feelings bottled up ever since we started recording our EP after XFactor when I first started crushing on her. 

"No I'm serious it's by accident... or I don't know maybe its subconscious, anyway I'll see ya back on the bus" I rush to leave before my face gets any more red, if that's even possible. 

"Okay darling, you be safe now ya hear" Dan yells out as I open the mall doors, the air conditioning greeting me like pure heaven, no idea how Dan is not burning alive, adds more evidence to my theory that Dan is Batman or Red Nine from the Spider-man comic books at least. "Will do" I toss back as the doors close behind me.  

I check the stage first since it's the closest and manage to get there unnoticed. After clearing the stage area with no rhinestones in sight, I head toward the bathrooms near the food court, only getting stopped twice by some kind fans. As I approach the restrooms I see Normani's mom leaving so I hurry and give her a hug as she tells me Normani's in the bathroom, I ensure her we won't be long as she heads back towards the tour bus. I take a deep breath and ready myself, a habit I've formed that I always find myself doing before I talk to Normani. I step inside and spot Normani standing by the sinks fixing some flyaways,I soon catch myself standing there just admiring her beauty.  Her hair is a lighter shade this tour and looks flawless in the lights of the room making her seem almost angelic. She has a figure girls would fight for thanks to her gymnastics and dance background and the dress helps to showcase that fact even more. Her legs seem endless almost...