Meeting with my darkest side...

Start from the beginning

In a magic way Marian and I, ain't spoiled. At all.  We have all that we need but we would both swap all the riches of the world just to have both of our parents back.

Away from painful stuff. My room is painted beige and decorated by various painting, landscapes mostly.  I love to draw only that, my knowledge as well as my talent is limited to simple things. Manga or other characters. Various heroes from comics I would read at an earlier age. And a man ... I don't really know him. But very often, he pays a visit in my dreams and threatens me. Marian tells me not to be afraid and that is just a dream. However, since my mother died, I see him more than I am capable of dealing with .

The last few weeks he comes almost every night. I get so scared sometimes, that I wake up in the middle of the night crying and shouting rarely without Marian beating the h*** out of me so I completely wake up and leave these nightmares behind.

 Today, she chose to wake me up by shaking me and throwing pillows at my head. 

I stepped away from my bed with every strength I had gathered. Desperately searching for something to wear, I did not want something fancy, but not a lame-looking outfit. 

 My sister had on a coral dress which emphasized the details of her tall body and she had matched the dress with open sandals, silver detailed. She had her hair in a tight bun and had very light, natural make up. 

Graduates ... We are now in the final year of high school. The only thing left was for us to go through this last year as more quietly and gently as possible. Besides we belonged at the elite of our school, both of us…well now that I think about it…mostly Marian. With these tawny, completely straight hair of hers, she looked like a fairy and a princess at the same time. I looked at her through the corners of my eyes, as I tried to find something to wear. I envy her.

Always well-intentioned. It was and is my sister. And it goes without saying that I love her. Apart from this kinship relationship we have, she always remained my best friend. 

I saw her leaving and within a half minute had returned, holding a baggy beige t-shirt, with rubber in the middle to stand in place, but it also had that something that made me wanna wear that shirt and never take it out. The one side dropped, revealing one of my shoulders. I exclaimed with excitement and grabbed the shirt. She looked at me with this funny look and giggled. Then she gave me a fitting, sleeveless blue shirt that left just the amount of breast shown, to rock ones world. 

"Put it inside the beige one. Put on those new denim shorts of yours. This dark blue pair, that Cia bought for you. I'm going to bring you that beige converse you bought last Friday." She winked at me before leaving again. When she returned I had already dressed. It seemed my sister knew me well enough to understand how much I liked things like that shirt. The pair of denim shorts was incredible. It highlighted and hugged my curves. Marianne smiled sweetly. 

"Eventually you have one h*ll of a body. You better show it more. And not smutty ma'am! " she smiled and winked again.

“Sh*t girl, you got a problem with that eye? Maybe I could take it off for you…” I mocked. I once again giggled and grabbed the shoes from her hands. Wore them and  quickly discovered that in less than fifteen minutes we should drive off to school. I set my dark brown curls into a light ponytail in the middle of the back of my head and left several tufts popping out here and there, giving a slightly sloppy look at my hair. I straightened my bangs quickly, put on my make up and then I looked my reflection in the mirror. I was ... beautiful. I wore my new blue earrings and smiled wondering, who on earth made me buy those things. I had dressed beautifully and felt great.

Ran to the kitchen and felt our dog, Rocky, wagging his tail. How did I know? This dog is so clumsy that whenever he moves his tail it feels like somebody beats me with a bat.