꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sigh... such a pure girl, she absolutely knows nothing. Well since we're both scholarships.I'll help her out a bit.

"You seem to want that cake?" I broke the silence among us and closed our distance by sitting next to her, but she moved away in an instant. 

Gosh, she nodded her head so rapidly it seemed like it was about to fall off.

"But the cake belongs to my friend and he really likes cake too..."I teased her waiting for her response.

Okay, that was an immediate change haha. She looks like a baby, how's so cute?

 *My lips curved up from her cuteness

"Why don't you take the cake and come over here. I'll explain what 'new money 'and 'old money' means." I provided her with an exclusive talk that no one ever had.

>Author J- Wow what a way to start a conversation

"Really? You're such a nice person!" With fast footsteps, she strived forward to reserve the cake. Three seconds hasn't even passed and she's already sitting beside me, wrapping her arms around the cake to protect it?

Sehun explaining what scholarship is...

BLAH BLAH BLAH

[PSTTT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT NEW MONEY AND OLD MONEY IS, GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 4]

"Aahhh, so the scholarship is the lowest in the school." The little girl came to awareness.

"But the people here are kind. They didn't exclude me from the school's 'tradition'." The cutie shouts out, disagreeing with my statement.

School tradition? What bullshit is that? I've never heard of any traditions or some shit.

"Aaah, you took the school's tradition too?" She looks at my injuries, making an assumption.

I understood the situation immediately. This girl is bullied just like me. My eyes softened at that instant.

"Yah, what's your name?"I asked as I came to a realization that I've been talking to a stranger for more 3minutes...

"What? You can't you expect me to keep calling her 'you' right? right?!"

"Me? Have I not introduced myself?" The girl was in shock as if she was in crime.

"You can just call me Q because I don't really like my name." She says, looking up at the blue sky.

"Hey! Can I call you Oppa?" 

"But we're not that close... You don't even know my name!" I answered as if I thought that it was a joke.

"But you gave me the cake TT People that give me cake are good people and people that steal them from me are assholes!"Q defends herself with a serious face.

[This is an explanation of what Author J meant by 'acting']

>So, Q can only be her true self in certain circumstances; meaning, not pretending to be another character/ person. The reason why is because Q has many roles as an agent, she needs to go undercover so as to not reveal her real identity. This makes it hard for Q to be her real self and express her feelings. In this case,  a piece of cake can bring out the most innocent part of her, omitting all the other feelings Q has to hold back. Just then she wasn't acting. She blemished her most simple self in front of a person she just met.