p r e f a c e

Two jewels soaked in the blood of the eternally powerful Saintess Queen Atahrah and her beloved Gemina Makatza

With such powers of magic that drove a desperate mundane into the depths of greed, blinded so, that he reduced a kingdom into nothing but ash and blood. 

All for a power he was born without. A greed for power that led to manslaughter. Not one flinch and not one tear.

Descendants of Atahrah never saw a child so full of power until she arrived. One infant in the arms of greed and hatred, to be exploited without a breath of regret.

Countless sacrifices of flesh and bone, a sea of blood, haunting cries of despair and hollowed hearts of stone.

Even as powerful as she was, the Descendant of Atahrah needed an anchor. Somebody equally as powerful to ground her and make her whole.

And so he was born. A bond made to love and protect. A mortal with powers so great that it had to be hidden away. A power never seen outside the dragon warrior clan before. Only to appear when she needed it the most.

Two Gemina of opposites. Fire and Ice. Born as shields to protect their masters. While one has found it's master, another is on the grind.

Disgrace and debauchery.
Heartbreak and tragedy.

Amidst a string of hope, unsevered and pure. Two hearts beat as one to save a world that already seemed to be lost to doom and failure.

 Two hearts beat as one to save a world that already seemed to be lost to doom and failure