b o n u s : r o y a l w e d d i n g p t. II

Crown Prince Aiden tapped his foot nervously on the carriage hardwood floor

Crown Prince Aiden tapped his foot nervously on the carriage hardwood floor. His polished wine red shoes, embroidered with fine gold thread, gleamed under the ray of sunlight that peeked in through the partially curtained windows. His white gloved hands moved to run his fingers through his prim, groomed hair.

King Derek caught the movement and slapped the hand away from his brother's face, albeit gently. He was dressed in his kingdom's royal blue and black colors. Crisp black dress shirt underneath a royal ink blue waist coat. The silky material rustled allowing for the various medals pinned to clink against each other. The gleaming hilt of his sword was visible from the belt on his waist that held the sheath for the rest of the sword. Derek rested a white gloved hand loosely on his black dress pants that were tucked inside deep brown ankle boots.

He parted the curtains on his end to peek outside. "We are here." He announced.

Aiden stopped his tapping and readjusted the ring on his finger. It was a similar design to the family ring that the Crown Princess wore - solid gold, elaborate curling design and a single prussian sapphire crested in the middle. The generation old heirloom of the Lockharts.

His attire was very much similar to what his brother wore, just all in pure, angelic white with gold accents. The rich gold threads of the epaulette - ornamental shoulder piece - swished in the breeze as Aiden gracefully got down from the carriage. The cheers from the crowd grew in intensity as they caught the first view of their Prince in his ceremonial wedding attire.

A flush spread across Aiden's face making his ears turn slightly red. He shifted on his feet and clutched the hilt of the sword. He adjusted the sash across his chest and gave the crowd a small wave, lips pulling up into an easy smile.

A gold crown lay snug on his head with little white flowers and metal gold leaves accentuating it all around. A thick, heavy white cloak was positioned such that it fell over his right shoulder. The bright threads of the embroidery shone in the sun matching the vivid gold of Aiden's eyes.

Glace rumbled as the foot guards unbuckled the shackles that bound her to the carriage. Aiden moved closer to her for comfort and caressed her face. Her feathered ends of the tail swished about him, creating a breeze that slightly tousled his hair.

"Young Prince, are you nervous?"

Glace's firm yet somehow soft voice echoed through their mind link.

"No. Do I look nervous?"

"Well, if you must know, you look faint. But I wanted to be nice on your special day."

Aiden frowned and hit her leg eliciting a humorous rumble from the dragon. They watched as Derek helped a girl in a forest green dress from the carriage behind his. Her name was Hera, a beautiful redhead Fae that Derek has been courting since a year.