"Or, naaaah, I'll just see if there's anything good to watch on TV." Liza says slowly while staring at me, her eyes transforming into slits on her face. 

"Ok, are you serious, Liza?!" I shout.

"Ok, are you serious, Liza?!" Liza shouts. Ok, I see that she wants to play that game. 

"I am stupid." I say.

"You are stupid." Liza says with a smirk. 

"I am gorgeous." I say.

"I am gorgeous." Liza says, while tossing her her hair back like in those commercials that we see on TV. I huff and fold my arms across my chest.

"WAZAM CHAZAM WASCHAZZOOZOOLIZAM!" I scream.

"wazam chazam waschazzoozoolizam?" Liza tries to mimic, with a confused look on her face.

"Poko poko paka poko yihaw kar kar multegraphytolgoypkotygraliqwastolololololo." I state smoothly, knowing that Liza will never be able to mimic that. 

"Poko poko paka poko yihaw kar kar multegraphytoloypkotygraliqwastolololololo." Liza mimics perfectly with a sly smirk on he face. DAG NAB! I'm gonna have to bring in the big guns!

"palamalaopokokographytolgtyhpohngrademyhairweqwertqaqwasque." I say and Liza just stares blankly at me, looking like she is about to cry. Yes! I've won! I prance away happily knowing that I beat Liza in whatever that was. 

HEHE! I GUESS I AM GETTING BACK TO MY OLD TIMETABLE OF DAILY UPDATES! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE LAST PART OF THE STORY? I GOT THE IDEA WHEN I WAS WRITING THE PART WHERE THEY WERE SAYING BYE TO KRISTEN BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE LIZA WAS COPYING SAPPHIRE. OH, I MEAN AURELIE. THAT REMINDS ME. YOU GUYS SHOULD GO AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS! THANKS!

I AM ONLY GONNA DO A FEW TAGS TODAY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS! BUT THEY ARE GONNA COME LATER BECAUSE MY WIFI IS BEING SLOW FOR SOME STUPID REASON SO IDK IF I AM USING THE RIGHT USERNAMES BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW WRONG THE USERNAME IS, WATTPAD WILL ALWAYS TURN IT ORANGE! SO BYE FOR NOW!!! BUT I WILL BE BACK TO EDIT LATER! I WILL BE BACK!!

ANDDDD I AM BACK WITH DA TAGS

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

LaurenDolph

BlueDisney02

untamedchaos-

80PaperGirl08

ann_bailey

in_memory_of_annie

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

diamond_dance

wynwynbabe (shoutout to my latest follower!)

-StrayCatBlues-

PinkThunderstorm

BeatriseFranzhearts

_Balanced_Solitude_

BabaUche

Yanfeereader

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

themariofactor

thanks and a big big big big big big big shoutout to in_memory_of_annie

you will find out why if you just click on her profile. 

byeeee next chappie is possibly tonight or tommorow probably not tommorow cus i have school maybe tomorrow night...OH mY GOSH this chappie has exactly...precisley...accuratley...about.....trulyyy.....haha i just used all those words so that the word count would go up but now i do not think that is going to work seeing as..because...parce que... as a result of...maybe....probably.....the effect... could bee.... OH MY GOSH why won't this thing hurry up again i used all those words so that the chappie could reach 1000 words and it worked! this chapter is exactly 1023 words long!