.Triggered.

"I had gone to visit my parents. Things were going well until- until I tried to hug them." I choke out, tears streaming down my face. 

 "I think I triggered something. A loud alarm went off and next thing I know I-I was being swarmed by police men and taken away from my parents." I explain to Liza, looking lustfully out the window, everything flying by as the car moves, tears still streaming down my face. 

 "Is that what you're scared of?" Liza asks. Is it what I'm scared of?

"Are you scared that something will go wrong? Or that your parents won't be the same as they used to be?" Liza questions while searching my eyes for an answer

"I-I don't know." I sob as I bury my head in Liza's chest, soaking her shirt with my tears. 

 "It's OK. I just want to know, is that what you're scared of?" Liza asks soothingly while still managing to try to get the answers she wanted. I open my mouth to try and reply but all that comes out are hiccups so I just give up and shake my head. No. That's not what I'm afraid of. I'm not even afraid. Or am I?

 "Ok then. But don't rush yourself. You still have all the time in the world to decide." Liza says while proceeding to shift forward a bit.

 "Hey driver!" Liza says as she presses the button that makes the divider go down.

"Yes, Mrs Koshy?" He responds sarcastically. 

"Do you know where we are yet?"

"Um no, not really but my phone is getting a signal and that should be a good sign! I can probably use Google Maps to help locate us."

"Wow. I still can't believe that we're lost." I say, joining the conversation. 

"Why?" Liza asks and I just shrug. "Doesn't happen very often."

"True that." They both respond at the same time.

*******

"Yay! Two points for me!! Liza you're out!" The driver exclaims happily because he has just earned two points in our oh, so fun game of I Spy With My Little Eye.

"Haha! Liza's out!" I tease as I see Liza pout, making her eyes droop.

"Hey! Look! There's a hotel! Can we go up to the front desk and ask for the location?" Liza asks.

"Um... I don't know! You're the mom!" I exclaim, confused. Very confused.

"Oh yah! I am! Well, we're going to ask the lady at the front desk for the location." Liza says as the driver parks the car infront of the hotel, letting us get out of the car.

Liza and I make our way through the doors and to the front desk. "Uh.. hello!" Liza says cheerfully to the lady at the desk who has her back turned to us. 

 "Uh..hi! Can I help you?" The lady asks while turning around to face us. Her voice sounds familiar.

 "Yes, could yo-" *Cue the dramatic gasp*

loooooooooooooool guys, the ending was so unecessarily funny and the chapter was so boring. Why do you think I cued the dramatic gasp?

Big thanks to malaazi TheLlamaPope huwelina1892 kiyale101 CarlaMuoztud mystiqueindamsel vague_avantika MarissaSimmons2 Sinchana_ and amolina12 for being my newest followers! thanks s much guys! I hope you enjoy my books!

anyways, today's tags are gonna be offhead so let's see how many i can do!

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

BlueDisney02

Lindsay_C

lil_rocker26

80PaperGirl08

skywishes

untamedchaos-

diamond_dance

Jade_Handstand

Laiqahx

Jojosiwa234

bethelyo

theemojifreak

Taylah_Rose_

Canine_Princess

Caramel_Apple

Lol, i think I did well :)

Sorry for taking forever to upload this chapter but i guess i was just lazy. No excuses. Byeee i think i should have a timetable... ok, Imma try to update every other day. TRY. but i can also update daily.. You know what, scrap the timetable thing. I update when i update. Au revoir! Hasta La Vista!