.House.

"So, where are we going now?" I ask Teagan as we fast walk down different lanes, taking turns at different intersections.

"To my aunt's. It's just around the corner." She replies, barely concentrating on replying to me. 

As Teagan and I near the corner, we hear rock music gradually getting louder and louder until we see a big blue gate covered in balloon's and ribbons. 

"Oh la la! Is this it?" I ask, getting all excited. It's a pretty big house witch a beautiful garden.

 "No. It isn't, it's the other house that has no decorations or music just down the road. What makes you think it is this one?"  Teagan says while walking through the gate. Ugh, sarcasm.

"I don't know, I think it's something about the music. It seems very omg-i-just-adopted-someone like.." I reply while following her through the gates. 

 "Aunt May!!" Teagan screams happily while running forward headed towards a plump middle-aged woman holding a bottle of wine and multiple slices of cake. 

 "Hey, Teagan! How are you?!" She replies while smiling widely, reaching forward to hugh Teagan, almost dropping the cake. 

 "I'm ok. This is by new bestie, Aurelie." She says while stepping to the side, revealing me in all my pinkness. 

"Hi.." I say shyly with a small wave. 

 "Hello! How are you?" She replies as though she has known me for years. 

"I'm goo-" "Hey! Aunt May, where's my new cousin?" Teagan interrupts me. Wow Teagan, how nice of you. 

 " I don't know. Last time I saw her, she was in the kitchen meeting some relatives so that would be a good place to check."

"Ok." Teagan replies. 

 And with that, she grabs my arm and pulls me through the entrance of the house, down the amazingly decorated hallway with pretty paintings and lots of family pictures covering the wall, and into the large kitchen. 

 "Teagan!" a bunch of middle-aged women cry out, some of them looking my age. 

"Hey cousin Caroline!" "Hey Aunt Jesaline!" "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jessica!" " O my gosh, Dominicia? Is that you?" Teagan excalims and greets happily as she slowly scans the crowd, remembering all of her family members' names.

"Hey, Teagan!" They reply.

"Hey guys, this is Aurelie friend- my best friend."

"Hey Aurelie!" They all reply while looking at me with big smiles. 

"Hello everyone!" I reply, trying to hide my shyness.

" "Have you seen your new cousin yet?" The one I think was called Dominicia asks. 

"Nope." Teagan replies, " Where is she? I came looking for her here because that's where Aunt May said she was."

 "Well, she's here." She replies while maneuvering her way through the crowd of ladies and pulling out a girl that looks extremely familiar to me. 

"Taylor?!"

hey guys! i am sorry that this chapter is so shhort and that i did not update like i said i would yesterday but here you go!

untamedchaos-

diamond_dance

Jade_Handstand

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

Jojosiwa234

BlueDisney02

Lindsay_C

80PaperGirl08

thecomedicdeadpanner

that_legend

lil_rocker26

demi_woo123

IWritePastMyBedtime

12May27

nytophilia_princess

SparklyLifeWithKyky2

BYEEE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I GET HOME CUS I AM CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL AND I HAVE FREE PERIOD!