.Whisper.

"Mapa...Mapa..." I sob into Liza's chest, remembering the times when my mother and my father and my brother and I were all together. Living happily.

 "X....Z...Y. Non! X..Y..Z!"  "Good boy, Pierre!" My mother said, congratulating my adorable younger brother for learning his alphabet. His blue eyes shining with pride and happiness. My mother's face wrinkled as she smiles. 

 "Hey! Mama, Papa! Look at me!" I shout, calling the attention of my parents to watch me as I swing back and forth joyfully. "Be careful, misses!" My mother cries out. 

"Which one do you want, Pierre? The pink or the blue? You want the pink? I know you want the pink." I say, teasing my little brother while ruffing up his hair. "No! Pink is for girls! I want the blue one!" he replies while huffing and folding his arms across his flat chest. "Are you sure?" I ask, further teasing him with a grin on my face. "Yes." 

"No! Aurelie! Come here! Come under the umbrella with us!" My mother pleads desperately as the cold raindrops shower me. "No, Mapa! I'm not a baby!" 

These memories bring a small smile to my face but as soon as it comes, it disappears as the bad memories cloud my mind. 

 "We are so sorry to inform you that your four -year-old son, Pierre, has died of an undetected heart disease. We tried our best, we really did, to save him but I guess it was his time. Nothing could be done." 

"I hereby sentence Mr and Mrs Noel to life in prison! Case closed!" I hereby sentence Mr and Mrs Noel to life in prison...prison....prison..

These memories quickly replace the smile on my face with louder sobs. But I don't get the chance to dwell on my past too long before I hear Liza and my mother exchanging words.

"What have you done to her?! Who are you?!" my mother screeches, coming closer to Liza. 

"I'm her adoptive mother if you don't mind and I haven't done anything to her! As a matter of fact, you have!" Liza snarls back, not wanting to move seeing as my head lay on her chest.

"Her adoptive mother?! I never let anyone adopt my daughter?! How did she even end up in an adoption center?!"

"Well, while you were busy there breaking out of jail," Liza starts, "I was busy helping your daughter have a better life!" "Let's go, Aurelie." Liza says while slowly raising my head up from her chest.

"No! Aurelie is not going anywhere with you! She is my daughter and I have a say in where she goes! Aurelie is coming with me!" My mother says.

"Um, actually, no. No you don't. I'm her legal guardian now so you have no say in anything. As far as I'm concerned, the police are probably out there searching for you and you want MY daughter to come with you?! What happens when the police catch up with you? They send her back to another orphanage?!" Liza responds. Both of them talking as though I'm not standing right there.

 "Aurelie is my daughter and always will be, so you can get your sorry butt back to jail!" Liza continues.

 "Um. Excuse-toi! Commen-" 

"Stop! Everybody quiet!" I scream at the top of my lungs, embracing the silence after a few seconds. 

"Mother, it was .... I don't even know what it was seeing you but I'm going with Liza! Liza is my new mother now! " I say, watching as my mother's heart breaks inside. It almost makes me want to start crying again but I did the right thing. Or did I?

My mother stands there with a hurt look on her face while Liza slowly turns me around and guides me shivering body back to the car. "Bye, mom." I whisper to myself. 

HEY GUYSSS!! WHAT's up?! 

I want to thank Skybumblers2187 soooo much for being so nice and reading my book and being funny and sweet and...PERFECT! I also want to thanks 2005xd a lot for supporting me! Skybumblers2187 I'm so sorry that i promised i would update yesterday but i didn't but here you go! 

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

kiyale101

duh_itz_Ecclyn

Jade_Handstand

diamond_dance

Lindsay_C

malaazi

QueenMe_01

FanficsAtMidnight

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe