.Awake.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Liza scream, startling me awake. 

 "What? What is it?! What happened?! I question loudly, almost peeing my pants. "Someone answer me! What is it? Is someone dying? Am I  dying?!" After about three seconds of my question, my fear turns into rage as I notice Liza and the driver laughing their heads off.

 "Seriously guys. Do you know that I could have died? That's not the proper thing to do! Why would you scream like that when you very well know that I was asleep?! Ugh, you children these days. Back in my days, if we wanted to wake somebody up, we would play fake bomb blast sounds in their ears and here you guys are, screaming. Using your...voices." I say amusingly with a shudder at the last part for more effect. 

 "Well, I'm sorry," Liza says sassily with an eye roll. "Thank you." I reply, not caring about how sarcastic she was being.

 "Sorry that I had to get you out of Marshmallow Land and stop you from plucking out lollipops from the ground and rolling around like a pig in fairy dust!" Liza says like a six-year-old that is trying to be cool, getting all sassy and what not.

 "Anyways," Liza starts, her face turning serious. " There's a reason why I woke you up." she finishes while looking warily at me. I give her a confused look and she shoots the driver a look that tells him that he should focus on the road and stop trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. 

 Now when I call the driver stupid, y'all tell me I'm rude. But his actions say otherwise: "But Miss! I deserve to-" He is cut of by Liza rolling up the glass that divides the driver's side from the backseat, not even bothering to hear what he has to say. 

 You see, stupid driver. 

 "Anyways, I wanted us to talk about your parents. You visiting your parents, more precisely." 

 As soon as she said this, my heart dropped. I have been avoiding this subject ever since I had that dream and things were going good but I guess, you can run but you can't hide.

 "W-What about it?" I stammer, feeling sick in my stomach. Like I'm about to throw up. Hmm, what could I possibly throw up seeing as I haven't had any thing to eat since like.... last night!

 "Aurelie, I know you're scared and it's totally normal to be. You have the choice whether to go now or wait for a few years or never even go at all! If you're not ok with going now, just say so. No one is going to judge you or talk you down because of your decision. " Liza says in a soft comforting tone, trying to read through me.

"Liza, that's not what I'm even scared of! I'm not scared of seeing my parents and I don't want to wait a few years. I want to see them now. But I am scared." I say, not really revealing what I'm scared of.

 "Of what?" Liza asks, searching hard in my deep blue eyes. Looking for answers. Haha, this must sound so clich-

 "Well, some nights ago, I had this dream."

hello guys!!!! big thanks to jowelynnyy daveson2 duh_its_Ecclyn QueenMe_01 MidnightDecisions and KITKAT_SUPERFRIEND for following me! THANKS GUYS! AND special shoutout to jowelynnyy and duh_itz_Ecclyn and KITKAT_SUPERFRIEND for making me laugh or being really sweet and nice. you guys rock!

now, to the tags

skywishes

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

BlueDisney02

demi_woo123

Jade_Handstand

bethelyo

lil_rocker26

yanfeereader

Jojosiwa234

RAVENCLAW2900

nyctophilia_princess

theemojifreak

80PaperGirl08

you guys should remember to vote and comment and yeah byeeeeeeee