Distractions..

'Just like the whiskey burns, just like the cigarette hurts, i guess im never gonna learn' blasted wildly Kerrang through my iphone as i layed sprawled across my messy bed surrounded by study books on the visual arts. Sometimes i really wish i didnt take art -.- It was 10am and i was wearing my baggy cream sweatpants and an Asking Alexandria sweater. I had my violet curly hair slightly teased in a ponytail that hung half way down my back. no makeup as i wasnt planning on going out today. Im Flo by the way, if you havent already worked that out ;) I had just turned 18 the week before but i wasnt into celebrating as i was stressed out enough with finals coming up in summer. Today just happened to be sunny and hot outside and there i was stuck in my room, revising the shit out of my books while others my age would be drinking, getting wrecked, having a great time etc. but not me, im playing it 'safe' as my brother wouldnt like it. He was my guardian as our parents died when i was only 13 so he was very strict up until i was 18. 

My eyes shot up, i heard a car screech up our street at speed towards the house and four doors slammed shut..GREAT, they were here already. My brother's crappy band has to practise at ours as they havent found anywhere permanent yet. i unentheusiastically got off my bed and went to the window. I was right, the band was then piling into the house and their laughs got louder as they came into the hall and echoed. I just stood by the window (my window is above the front door) as one by one they entered.  The last to go in was Chris. urrghh hes relentless, i dont know why i dislike him. On this day he wore black skinnies, and long worn up Misfits Tshirt and a black beanie. his eyes, as usual, had a dark rim over them with eyeshadow and his famous eyebrows were hovering just above. Before he went into the house, he looked up at me in the window, smirked and winked at me...oh, now i remember why i hate him -.- his hazel brown eyes twinkled devilishly at me. He gave me shivers. I just looked straight at him with an emotionless blank face. He smirked even more,  then stepped inside the house. I have no opinion of him. Afterall, id never even spoke to him, well he never made an effort like the others did. Before they could all take up the kitchen or raid the fridge, i decided to go down stairs to get some food and a drink as i wanted to spend as less time near him as possible. After contemplating for a minute or two, i left my room and ran downstairs. They were all still crambed in the hall way so i tried to make my way through the crowd of guys in black without braking my neck on the dark stairway. As i did so, someone grabbed my butt and squeezed it in their big masculine hands. i immediately got goosebumps from his touch, i suddenly lept back, as i knew EXACTLY who it was, without hesitation, and stared straight at him. Our eyes locked for about 3-4 seconds, but he didnt pull away, he stood there as if he was studying me. SHIT, i dragged myself away from his gaze as i began to lose myself in his dark eyes. Just as i did, i immediately felt myself blush. I saw him chuckle slightly at my reaction but the rest of them hadnt realised what he had done so they assumed i was being weird around him (it was common knowledge that i didnt like him). I cant believe he did that, the fucking pervie shit -.- why did he do that and just stand there staring at me? :L I dont know, i brushed it off and pretended it didnt bother me.  I quickly grabbed a soda and put some bread in the toaster. Dammit, i will have to wait around for my toast to cook now. What if he came through?, i thought as i took a seat at the breakfast bar. It wasnt long before i was joined by Devin and Ricky in the kitchen but i didnt mind as i got on with them pretty well to be honest. 

"Hey Flo, u ok?" Devin smiled. "Hey guys, im good thanks. what about you? what you been up to then?" I replied 'trying' to make conversation, afterall, they werent going away anytime soon. " we're both good too cheers. we're just here to practise some new shit Chris has come up with." Ricky said. My hands clenched into tight fists as he said his name..urrghh. "cool!" I replied, trying to mask the annoyance in my voice with a smile. 'PING!!' my toast was done. "ill see you guys around." I added as i got a plate and walked into the sitting room with my toast. Chris sat there in the corner with the rest of the guys crowded round the coffee table brain storming ideas i guess. He suddenly noticed me staring at him and I assume i had gone a scarlet colour as he began to smirk again. with that i shock it off, half smiled at him but proceeded up to my room, i wasnt gonna let him aggrivate me today. I sat on my bed, took a sip of soda and began to study once more. It couldnt have been 10 minutes before i started to hear loud drumming coming from the garage area and Chris's growls...hes hot, ill give him that...urrgghh what am i even saying? He repulses me. i cannt stop thinking about the incident earlier. I began to lose concentration on my work and soon couldnt focus over his seductive screams. why did i say that? -.- Before long, i quit revising all together and just layed there. I cant focus when that shit is happening downstairs. "IVE COME TO FUCKING SCARE YOU TO DEATH BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!" Chris growled before launching himself and the band into the chorus. Ive got to admit, Motionless In White were now getting pretty good and they had, had a few gigs in the past month and a half. It probably had something to do with that smoking vocalist they had...i can see that my thoughts and imagination are going to dstract me to much..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter sucked. but it is only the first one and im sure things will begin to heat up soon ;) this will be the first fanfic i have written on my new account. however, i have written another Chris Motionless fanfic on my old account called City Lights (Chris Motionless Cerulli) 

please comment, Vote and Follow, thankyou as always xx