Chapter Six: Of Men and Angels

Skylar had sat on a chair, staring at Magnus and watched moving around and trying to find what he needed in order to help Luke. She closed her eyes for a second, this was all confusing for her and she didn't know who to trust anymore...she had no idea what Clary had said speaking to Luke or trying to calm him down as well. "Skye...." She flinched as she felt Jace's hand on her shoulder, he moved it away and held out her hand for her to take. She hesitated at first before taking his hand, and following him away. "Are you alright?" He asked as he placed a hand on her cheek, he had a feeling that this was all a bit too much to deal with. 

"Fine, I just..taking it all in." Skye said honestly and blinked a bit before sighing softly, she looked him straight in the eyes and placed a hand over his. "I will be fine, just go get what Magnus needs...for Luke. He's always been there for me when I needed him to be, he is...kind of like my dad..." She mumbled and chuckled softly, Jace nodded as he listened to her speak before he moved closer and kissed her forehead. 

"Alright, just call me if you need anything or if anything happens." Jace said before he stepped back and walked away. Skye stumbled back and had gone back to sit down, but ended up going to her old room and laying down on her bed.

She could hear Magnus begin to tell Clary about the past, yes the past....her heart sunk when the story began..she closed her eyes and allowed herself to imagine it herself. She knew this all too well, this was around the time Jocelyn was pregnant with Clary...and Skye was alive with someone else who she cared for dearly.

Magnus spoke, every word...every detail was bothering her...her father was a mad man who hurt everyone around him and pushed them away. She could have been just like him...cold and insane but thankfully things had changed and she was saved from all of that. From the torture of the same man who ruined everyone, who treated others as if they didn't matter. She could feel the pain her mother would have felt, losing someone she loved to the darkness and a tear rolled down her cheek at the thought. "I need to find her...." Skye whispered softly...she felt her necklace glow and pulse.

"And you will, and when you find her you will end Valentine Morgenstern." Seraphina said, the angel was angry and not happy about the chaos that was happening. There was so much the angel could do on her own, she was trapped in a necklace by Lilith and couldn't do as much as she should. She needed to find a way out of here and to return home...to Raziel in order to live and survive longer...the more she stayed here and weaker she got. 

"I-I know and I will if I have too...all I care about is saving my mother...and returning her. Luke, and Clary are hurting because she isn't here and they need her here...they miss her."

"Which is understandable, you will do what is necessary to find her. Skylnn, I made you the warrior you are today and you will not fail me because you have never failed me. Yes you have fallen but you have always gotten back onto your feet and fought for the cause." Seraphina spoke, her words were always encouraging and kept her self esteem up and high. The blonde sigh and placed a hand over her necklace, her eyes were suddenly heavier than usual or before. "Now you need to rest, sleep tight..." And with that...Skylnn had fallen asleep a rest that she well needed.

~

When Skye woke up, she rubbed her eyes gently and saw Magnus was standing there..he must have been watching over her after helping with Luke and having a cute moment with Alec which he wanted to speak about. "You were talking in your sleep and I was worried about what you would say for example 'I am in love with a blonde nephilim, oh how I love him' and no you didn't say it but you could have..."

"You are so weird about that, I like him and I am not...in love." Skye said as she slowly sat up and shot the warlock a glare that only made him grin like Cheshire the cat. "Right? You know what never mind..I am going to check on Lucian and Clarissa." The blonde left the warlock alone as she wondered off to find her family, when finding them she had walked right when Luke mentioned-

"You have a brother, his name is Jonathan Christopher." Luke said, Clary froze and blinked slowly as she placed her hand on the box that was suddenly became a sketch. 

"You have mom's gift too?" Skye asked and tilted her head to the side, the red head who was currently in shock turned around to see her older sister and looked at her. They had exchanged a look...and it was one look they gave it each other when they figured things out.

"We know where the cup is." Skylar and Clary said at the exact same time, and this was all they needed..a simple lead that would find them the cup. Yes the Mortal Cup, the one thing Valentine wanted and needed in order to get what he wanted which would lead to pure chaos in his hands.

~

I apologize if it wasn't a good chapter, but I needed to update and felt bad for not being able to do.

- xLittleMissReadAlotx