He walked over to the closet as he went inside and I heard hangers moving on the rail as I continued to eat and mind my business . My phone buzzed as I looked at a text from Mila I wonder what was wrong . She's drunk a lot of water last night cause she's almost forgot she's was pregnant and couldn't get drunk like she wanted to .

 And yes I changed her name again cause I'm extra like that

And yes I changed her name again cause I'm extra like that . Dave came back in as I turned my head to see a t-shit dress and underwear set as I wanted to scream cause it was a lace and baby blue color . I knew I shouldn't wear lace all the time for my lady down there but I love the sexy design it comes with lace .

"Put this on , until we get you new clothes ." He said as I put the bowl down and happy skipped over as I moved him out the way and look down at the lace as I turned my head and looked at him ,"how did you know my bra and underwear size ?" I asked .

He smirked ,"Mila , she's tells me ." He said as I rolled my eyes and took the underwear and put it on without taking my towel off ,"that girl we'll be the death of me ." I said as chuckled and I felt Dave place his hand on my waist as he's softly bend me on the bed I smirked .

"I think I would be the death of you ." He's whispered in my ear as his hand firmly lift my leg up as I squirmed under him ,"you sure will now move your arm ." I said as she's chuckle ."that's not my arm baby ." He said as my eyes widen.

I back up as he's kissed my neck as I don't even remember him being that - did he - I don't know , it's can't just grow like that I mean I only seen it one time with light on and when we was in the car it was dark and I really couldn't see that well . I mean I didn't notice before so ,"what's wrong ?" He asked as my towel dropped and his hand grip my left breast .

"Nothing - help me put my bra on please ?" I asked as I lift it up and put my arms through as he helped with the straps and I picked up the cute t-shit dress that I placed over my head and it fit me well . I turned my head and Dave came back with some white Jordan's as he's picked out some socks for me to wear .

I sat on the bed , as I looked at myself through the mirror and fixed my hair as it was curly and looked cute down with the dress as I didn't bother with it anymore .

Dave handed me the socks and shoes as I sat them on the bed ,"I don't like feet so you put your own socks on ." He said as he still wasn't dressed . He had cute stomach tattoos that I liked and wouldn't mind tracing them with my finger again .

"Aren't you going to hop into the shower ?" I asked as he nodded his head pulling his sweatpants off revealing his block boxers as I looked down ,"stop being a creep . I'll be out in a fest." He said as I smiled and began to put my socks on and my phone buzzed again .

I didn't bother as if it's was Mila I would just text her back , my phone keep buzzing as I began to worry . The shower was running as I heard my phone buzz off again , I turned my head to see Dave phone on the nightstand as it lit up and buzzed . It wasn't even my phone . I hurried up and put my shoes on as I wanted to see why Dave phone was going off ; I didn't want to be nosy but it's just keep going off .