1

"Say Goodbye To Athena" Beyoncé Said To Rumi. Rumi Looked At Athena And Began To Pout. She Absolutely Adored Her Older Sister. They Were Thick As Thieves. Which Was Funny Because They Weren't Close In Age.

"You'll See Her Next Weekend" Beyoncé Reminded. Deja Honked Her Horn "Let's Go Girl, I Don't Got All Day!" She Yelled From Her Window. Beyoncé Clenched Her Teeth Trying To Remain Calm. Deja Never Liked Beyoncé From Day One. She Was Pure Jealous That She Was Living The Life She Was Supposed To Live With Jay.

Athena Kissed Rumi On The Cheek And Placed Her On The Ground "Bye" Athena Said Leaving A Now Crying Rumi.

"Goodbye" Beyoncé Said Watching Her Get Into Her Mother's Silver 2013 Altima. Deja Looked At Beyoncé With Evil Eyes "Make Sure You Tell Jay To Run Me My Money" She Said With An Attitude As Ratchet Music Blasted Throughout Her Car. So Loud That The Speakers Made A Weird Sound.

Beyoncé Picked Rumi Up And Closed The Door Ignoring Her. "You'll See Athena Next Weekend Mama" Beyoncé Said Wiping Her Tears.

"Thena Thena" Rumi Cried. Beyoncé Kissed Her Youngest Daughter Head. "How About Some Trolls And Gummy Snacks?" Beyoncé Asked Placing Her In The Small 'Frozen' Chair That Sat In Front Of The Flat Screen Television.

Rumi Wiped Her Face Nodding Her Head. Beyoncé Giggled Making Her Way To The Kitchen To Retrieve The Snack. She Handed Her The Snack And Went To Netflix To Play Trolls. The Door Swung Open And Jay Walked In With Sir And Blue Behind Him.

"Hi Mommy" They Said In Unison Running To Give Their Mother Hugs. "Hi My Babies, How Was The Party?" Beyoncé Asked Seeing Ms.Gloria Enter The House Ruining Her Whole Mood. Jay Took The Kids To One Of His Cousins Kid's Birthday Party. Beyoncé Decided Against It, She Wasn't In The Mood To Deal With His Family. Most Of Them Disliked Her Because Of Ms.Gloria Doing. Beyoncé Only Tolerated A Couple Of His Family Members, The Only One She Was Really Close To Was His Cousin Tracy.

"Fun, Look We Got Goody Bags" Sir Said Holding Up His Hand. "Oooo Can I Get One?" Beyoncé Asked With Eager Eyes.

"I Want One Too" Rumi Said With Her Finger In Her Mouth.

"You Got Gummy's?" Sir Asked To Rumi Causing Him To Twist His Face Up. Beyoncé Giggled At Their Antics "You Can Have One Of Mine" Blue Said Handing Her Mother The Goody Bag.

"Aww Thank You Baby" Beyoncé Said. Reaching Into The Small Disney Princess Designed Bag. She Pulled Out A Snack Sized Kit Kat.

"Your Favorite!"Sir Said With Wide Eyes Making Them All Laugh.

"Beyoncé I Need You To Take Me To Walmart Tomorrow" Ms.Gloria Said. Beyoncé Licked Her Lips "Alright" She Simply Stated.

"Hey Baby" Jay Finally Said Coming Over To Kiss Her Cheek.

"Hey, Deja Said She Needs Her Money" Beyoncé Said. Jay Sucked His Teeth "Man She Always Screaming For Money But I Always See Her In A New Fit" Jay Complained Taking A Seat On The Couch Pulling Out His Phone.

"Kids Go Take Off Your Shoes" Beyoncé Ordered. They Nodded Their Heads Running To Their Rooms.

"Well If You Give The Girl Her Money And Stop Worrying About What The Girl Got On Then You Won't Be Complaining" Ms.Gloria Intervened.

"Ma...Me And My Girl Talking" Jay Said. His Mother Always Inserted Herself In Their Business All The Time And It Always Frustrated Him.

"Exactly Girl...Not Wife Boy, I Can Give My Opinions When I Please" Gloria Shot.

Jay Rolled His Eyes "Alright Ma"

"I Don't Know Why You Playing Around With Beyoncé Just Because Y'all Got Kids Together" Ms.Gloria Said. Beyoncé Looked Down At Rumi To See Her Attention On The Television Screen.