Model student! Akaashi x Mafia! reader (FLUFF)

Start from the beginning

Akaashi looked at you in horror, thinking what he had gotten himself into.

"Pfft-" you gave him a light smack on his back while chuckling, "do you think I would harm my pretty little boyfriend?"

His expression lightened and you pulled out a box of chocolate from your bag,

"Nah! I made these!" you looked up, feeling proud of your product.

Akaashi opened the box, only to see some horrible looking, brown colored unknown objects that looked suspiciously radioactive.

"I know it looked horrible! But it tastes suuuppeeerrrr amazing!" you seemed to have read his mind. You stared at him, waiting for him to taste the chocolate.

"Luckily I prepared a death letter in my home, good bye everyone, take care Bokuto-san." he thought while dumping one into his mouth.

R.I.P Akaashi Keiji

That didn't happen, fortunately. Surprisingly, it actually tasted pretty good. He looked up at you, and noticed a depressed expression that quickly faded away.

"Tastes amazing, right?" you chuckled and elbowed him in the stomach gently, "I'll walk you home, let's go." you bowed at him gentlemanly.

"I'm the one that should do that..." feeling a little embarrassed, he blushed and followed you.

-tiny time skip-

You soon arrived Akaashi's home. 

"Keiji," you called softly.

He turned around, looking surprised because you didn't call him a "chan".

"Early Happy Valentines Day. Tomorrow is the actual valentines day and I'm guessing the girls won't leave you alone. Let's not go to school together tomorrow, or the girls are gonna see us... you don't want anyone to know we're dating anyways. I promise not to eavesdrop the confessions, fight or even attempt to fight the girls."

His eyes widened, but before he could react, you waved him good bye and turned away.

-the next day-

Akaashi woke up to a huge bunch of girls in front of his house. He walked past them with a blank expression and monotonous greetings, thinking that they would leave him alone.

"OMGGGG------ AKAASHI SENPAI SAID HI TO ME-------IM GONNA FAINT"

These girls are helpless.

Arriving the school, he didn't even have the chance to go to (F/N)'s class and the school bell rang. He spent nearly 20 minutes cleaning his locker full with love letters and another 10 minutes avoiding the girls.

Lunch time - his chance to meet up with (F/N).

"ATTENTION! (L/N) (F/N) FROM CLASS 2-2 PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW. I REPEAT, (L/N) (F/N) FROM CLASS 2-2 PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

Akaashi face palmed himself. There's no way he could meet up with (F/N) during lunch time, her lunch time was reserved for the principal. Why wouldn't she stop fighting?

He stood outside the principal's office, waiting for (F/N) to come out. He wasn't alone while waiting though, a huge bunch of girls that had been desperately wanting to get his attention were accompanying him outside the office, too.

When he almost fell asleep, you came out. You walked past him, as you two promised to pretend to not know each other in school. 

"What did you do this time, (F/N)?" he grabbed your arm.

The crowd gasped, "Did he call that mafia leader by her first name? This is like the dumbest way to commit suicide - I didn't know he was suicidal!"

You were shocked, "Akaashi-san, you forget yourself." you intimidated the crowd, but not Akaashi - he knew you wouldn't harm him.

Then it happened.

He cupped your face and pulled you to him while he leaned in for a kiss. The crowd gasped in confusion, then he held your hand and showed it to the crowd.

"I, Akaashi Keiji, have been dating (L/N) (F/N) since last year. I have got a girlfriend, so would you all kindly leave me alone?"

The crowd whispered to each other, while you froze in place.

"Yes, you're right. Me, a role model is dating a violent mafia leader. Does anyone have a problem with this?" he questioned loudly.

The crowd was dead silence and in a few minutes, it spread out. You saw girls crying  and Bokuto hooting around Akaashi while the others looking at him in admiration as he in a sense "ruled" the wildest girl in the school.

"Happy valentines day, (F/N)-chan" he leaned in, giving you another peck on the lips, "I love you."

You chuckled and pulled him into a hug, "I love you too."