:Chapter 1:

:Orchid:

"And just a hint of eye of newton." I said picking up the powdered version and dropping it into the pot over my electric stove. Currently I was making a potion for my hunter Isabella Knight. Isabella had come to Greenburg on a job concerning rogues.

She requested some gummy scent numbers but I didn't have the ingredients. I'd have to go order them on Witchly.com. So I making her a potion. The liquid was bubbling a deep blue. I put in a Mandrake root something that can be found in my garden. Then I put it in.

It burst in some smoke. My cat Grim hissed. Grim was my cat all the way from my past life. Well sorta past life. But Grim looked like a Siamese but bigger and fluffier.  Grim was my first ever familiar the first thing I did to get a familiar.

I had three familiars. Grim then Yin and Yang. Yin and Yang could turn into panthers. My house illuminated an orange from the lights and the fire burning in the pit. Over the fire was a pot with stew brewing in it. My dinner.

I guess I was still catching up with the current time.  I stirred the potion before taking it off the stove. With that I got out seven vials and put the potion liquid in it. Then I got a small case and started putting the vials in it before closing the case.

"Grim, Yin and Yang I'll be gone for a bit. I have to go drop these potions off to Isabella." I told them. Grim went up to the huge cat jungle gym and got in the sleeping section. I went to the wired phone I had and left Isabella a voice message saying I was going to meet her at her usual spot.

With that I straightened my cat decorated dress and moved aside my bright red curly hair. After grabbing my wand and stuffing it in my boot I was off.  My house was elevated and had  a porch that went to an elevated walkway before it reached a stone path.

From the outside my house glowed a warm orange. I walked down the path holding the case. Most women were scared to walk out at night. But unlike them I knew there were worse things than rapists and murders prowling the night.

Rogue werewolves, dark fae and forsaken. But I was a witch and I wasn't scared, I had been against way worse things. Tucking a curl behind my ear I continued on. I was gonna deliver the vials to Isabella then come back home and eat stew possibly with Isabella.

 I was gonna deliver the vials to Isabella then come back home and eat stew possibly with Isabella

I was near the woods holding the vials. Currently I was in the meeting spot where Isabella would catch up with me. The case of potions were on the ground next to me. The price was simple. Isabella offered protection or money. But usually protection unlike the other hunters I did business with.

I knew Isabella since she was little. I was the one that got her into hunting so early after her parents were slaughtered by rogues. Isabella's parents were from a well known line of hunters. The Knights. It was her mother's name and her dad took it. But I knew them at one point.

They were one of the hunters who were there when I was released. That was a story for another time. "Where the hell are Isabella." I thought. My eyes glanced to the tiny phone Isabella forced me to keep so we could communicate with each other. Maybe I should give her a call.

When I reached for it there was a low growl. My thoughts went to rogues or I was interfering on a packs land. I lived on the border of Greenburg's pack. Greenburg had a pack called Black Crescent Moon one of the powerful packs on the North American continent.

Of course I had permission to live near the border but I didn't think it was a big deal. The growl got louder and I reached for my phone. But when the wolf stepped out I knew now and then it wasn't a pack wolf or any normal rogue.

The wolf's fur was matted slightly but it was the eyes. When a wolf takes over the eyes turned gold but this wolf's eyes were a burning red. I only knew of one creature that had red eyes besides vampires and that was a hellhound. 

The wolf snarled as a few more came out. I so should of brought Yin or Yang with me. But with that thought I took off running and dialed Isabella's number while holding the case. "Hey it's Orchid, I am currently being chased by werewolves. Mind giving me a hand?" Then I hung up only praying she'd get the message. 

I ran through the forest careful not to get my dress caught on sticks. When I tripped near a clearing I grabbed my wand as the rogue began approaching snarling at me. "You wanna go little wolfy?" I asked pushing myself up and twirling my wand.

I wasn't gonna lie down and be ripped apart by a wolf. I was a powerful witch and would give these rogues a run for their money. My wand began to emit a soft white glow as I let myself use light magik. A magik that was what created the light side of magik.

Witches rarely used it but they used what made light magik. Just as I could also use dark magik but I could sense they rogues were of darkness. Fight light with darkness and darkness with light. I knew how it went. The rogue snarled before taking after me.

"Heaven's cry!" I yelled and the wand shot out beams of white light which slammed into the rogue jumping at me. The rogue yelped as the white beams of light slashed at it along with some of the other rogues. "Heaven's burst!" I spoke. 

A huge burst of white light came blinding the wolves. At that time I cast another spell. One of the rogues cried out as it's leg broke. A few more rogues came out. "Fuck me." I muttered. At that moment there was a loud roar of a bike as Isabella came up with her backpack on her back.

Isabella hopped off the bike and took out two pistols. "Move aside." Isabella said. I stepped back as Isabella cocked back her pistols. Isabella began to shoot at the rogues who went flying at her. A gray one leaped at her and Isabella shot it in the head.

The rogue went tumbling. "I'm gonna kill every single one of you!" Isabella said. "I'll help you." I told her before pulling out my wand. I decided to do a dark magik mixed with white magik. That spell hadn't been done in awhile. "Apportez les cieux." I said and a red light illuminated from the wand.

A white light wrapped around the wolf before bursting and shattering every bone in the wolf's body. "Ya still got it." Isabella said before shooting a few more down. When Isabella went to shoot one down her pistol clicked. "Fuck, I'm out of ammo." Isabella said.

My wand spluttered. "And my magik is running low from the potions and spells." I murmured. Isabella put away her pistols and took out her dagger. "This is all I have left when I say run you run." Isabella said. "What? I'm not leaving you behind!" I told her angrily.

"Just trust me." Isabella said. I sucked in some breath and nodded. Isabella twirled her dagger around and stared down the advancing rogues. "Go!" Isabella yelled and I took off as a rogue bounded towards Isabella. I could only hope Isabella would make it out ok.

1288. So the first chapter is officially up! The beginning of Andrew and Orchid's journey. Until next time journey marshmallows.

 Until next time journey marshmallows