:Chapter 10:

:Andrew:

I had always loved the weekend and Fridays. No more school. No more dickheads for a few days, cough, cough Trace, cough, cough. No more bullying. No more school work just relaxing and sitting down practicing pranks to be done on anyone who had it coming.

But this Saturday I was going to Orchid's. 'I'm so happy she said yes to us coming over.' Midnight and I were in the room, in the bathroom we shared with Dalton. We at least didn't share a room. The bathroom was big too so we were thankful we even had our own bathroom.

Max didn't. But whatever. I was currently combing my hair down while looking at the outfit I had picked. A crisp button-up shirt that my mom made along with a pair of black skinny jeans that I had bought from Hot Topic of course.

Nothing too fancy or casual. It showed I made and attempt to look nice but not a huge attempt. With a smile I turned around and walked out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I grabbed my iPhone six and placed it in my back pocket of my skinny jeans before grabbing my jacket.

With that I went down into the kitchen where my mom was working on a apron made of cotton where it would touch and lace for a decorative design. "I'm going see Orchid." I told her. "Ok. Be home by eight the latest." My mom said.

I grabbed my keys for my Mazda MX-5 before going out to my car and getting in. 'Now off to our mates house.' I pulled out of the gravel driveway and the gravel crunched as I pulled out onto the pavement road before taking off down the road excited to be seeing my mate and hoping to advance further with her.

' I pulled out of the gravel driveway and the gravel crunched as I pulled out onto the pavement road before taking off down the road excited to be seeing my mate and hoping to advance further with her

It didn't take long to get to Orchid's house. I pulled onto her lawn like I did last time before getting out. Grim, Orchid's huge siamese cat was on the porch watching me like a hawk as I made my way up to the porch.

'Well he is a familiar. My guess is he is to protect the house.' 'That's what Yin and Yang are for. Orchid said he was more for moral support and helped her with some of her spells.' Midnight rolled his eyes. Grim hopped off and then sat at the door when I went up and knocked on it.

Almost on cue Orchid opened it. She was beautiful as always. She wore a green velvet dress that went to her knees along with some black tights. Orchid smiled at me before motioning me in. Grim didn't hesitate to go in and strolled up to his cat jungle and leaped up on it.

When I smelled the house jealousy flared in me. I could smell the scent of another male. "Who has been here?" I asked. "Oh. Isabella stopped well broke in and had dinner with her friend Derik." Orchid said.

I calmed down at that. Derik was the Asian one that was with Isabella. He showed up around the night Isabella had a hellhound break in. He calmed her down. Dalton was majorly jealous of him. He gave him nasty stares whenever the two were near each other. But their motives near each other were harmless.

Just friends. 'You can smell it. Derik has no romantic feelings for her. Isabella also smells quite calm around him. But not in love or a crush. Maybe the two grew up together?' 'Probably.' But I didn't think he had the hots for Orchid. If he did I was disembowel him.