:Chapter 8:

:Andrew:

Orchid was blowing her curly red hair from her face while she worked on her second pumpkin. Well we were mostly scooping out guts before going to carving. "So. . . is your hair color natural?" I asked looking at her fire hydrant red hair.

"Yes. Had it since the day I was born. I know it's an unusual red. But I'm unusual in so many ways." Orchid said her tone going down. 'Do you think her coven bullies her?' 'I'd like to bully them back. I know what it is like to be bullied. It isn't pleasant.'

A coven should make her feel wanted. "What do you mean by in many ways?" I asked. "My magik. Well the form I use. I use light and dark magik. But I use the actual one. Using the two together already seems weird to the coven but I don't use the branches of them like most witches do nowadays. I use light magik the first magik made along with dark magik." Orchid said with a smile on her face. "I don't know much about magik." I told her truthfully. "I can explain it to you." Orchid said.

I nodded. "I'd love it." "Ok so Yin, Yang and Grimm are a form of dark magik. It's summoning a familiar from another place." Orchid said with a smile. "Hell or heaven?" I asked. "Some familiars come from there." Orchid said. "Do yours?" I asked. "I don't know. I don't ask." Orchid said.

"Are they evil?" I asked watching the two cats, the black one and white one. "No. Not unless I instruct them to be. Grim is more of a pet familiar. He'll help me with many things including some spells. But Yin and Yang are protection familiars. They guard my property and me." Orchid explained.

"What about the rogues?" I asked. "I couldn't summon them. My magik was weak when I thought of it." Orchid said. I nodded. 'A witch's world is so intense. Magik seems cool now.' I agreed with Midnight. "Could you show me some magik?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah continue with the pumpkins while I get prepared." Orchid said before walking away. I smiled before bringing the bowl closer to me. I continued to scoop out the pumpkin guts happily as Orchid would demonstrate magik to me. I never bothered with magik until now.

If it meant getting to know Orchid better I'd do it. I'd do anything to get to know Orchid. She was my mate after all. After getting all the guts out of one pumpkin Orchid came out holding some candles and the wand from the first time we met.

"I'm not going to do anything big just basic things like lighting a candle. There are many spells for that. Dark magik and white magik. I'll perform both. Depending the spell depends the color. The only color that can't be made is blue." Orchid explained.

Orchid set up some candles. "So you need your wand?" I asked. "No but it's easier. And this is not Harry Potter males are not wizards. They are called warlocks." Orchid explained. 'So how we call females she-wolves?' 'I guess.' Orchid set the candles down before pulling her hair from her face and watching the candles.

Orchid picked up the wand and watched the candles. "You have to concentrate or you might light the wrong thing." Orchid said. She pointed her wand. "Éclairer." Orchid murmured and the candle then lit a small white flame. Crackles came from the flame.

"Wooden wic." Orchid answered before looking over at a black candle and smiling. "Feu sombre." Orchid said then the wic lit in black flames. This one was less hot than the whites one. "The first one was light magik and this one dark magik." Orchid said with a smile as the two candles burned putting in artificial scents.

"What language was that?" I asked. "French. Illuminate, then dark fire." Orchid said with a smile. "Continue." I told Orchid with a smile. Orchid nodded. "Now you're aren't going to want to get to close. This can be used as a defensive, offensive spell too." Orchid said. I nodded and scooted back.

"Feu céleste." Orchid said the the entire candle lit in white and gold flames. It burned from here. "Shit." Orchid said angrily. "Clensez le feu céleste avec de l'eau." Orchid said her voice even more beautiful when speaking French. There was a splash of water that quickly disappeared after getting rid of the flames.

"Heaven's magik is just as destructive as hell's magik." Orchid said. I nodded as Orchid moved her hair before showing a few more fire spells off. "That was cool." I told her with a smile. "It's nice someone appreciates my skills. Hasn't been one in awhile." Orchid said.

'Her tone seems longing as if she misses someone.' 'Yeah.' 'Do you think she lost someone?' 'She might of but it isn't right to peek into her life. Just yet.' I nodded. "But now I have you." Orchid said. Then she turned red. "You ever wanna show off call me." I told her.

"Well I showed you a witch trick show me a werewolf trick. Shift or let your wolf out." Orchid said. . . no she demanded. You could tell she wasn't gonna let me say no. Midnight didn't even let me answer he took control.

My eyes reflected in a mirror showing a pair of molten gold. But I saw them change colors. Since I already had gold in my eyes it was cool to watch. When Midnight wants out more flecks appear. It mostly happens with Dalton. His eyes get more gold when Ash is restless or wants out. Just like Midnight.

'Ash is alright. Very headstrong like an alpha but he's my twin.' Midnight watched Orchid who seemed a little amazed at first. "Midnight is your name?" Orchid asked calmly. I remember Isabella when she first talked to Ash. She nearly fell of the couch.

But Orchid seemed calm and reserved. Midnight smiled at her just a small twinge of the lips. "So is one of your parents white?" Orchid asked. "My mom is a Whitewolf." Midnight said. "Explains the stripe." Orchid said as she stared at the burning candles. "What about your parents?" Midnight asked curiously.

"Dead have been for awhile." Orchid said. "I'm sorry." Midnight said. "Don't. They had what was coming to them." Orchid said. 'Yeah I don't think her parents had a relationship with Orchid like our parents do with us.' 'Probably not.' My eyes drifted to the clock and I cursed.

5:45.

Damnit. "It was nice seeing you Orchid." Midnight said. "Your leaving?" Orchid said surprised. "It's almost six. We can come over tomorrow." Midnight said. Orchid seemed dazed but nodded. Midnight set his hand on Orchid's and a small race of electricity went up causing Midnight to pull back and Orchid to get out of her dazed state.

Mates did that. But not with every time. That'd be quite distracting. "Yeah of course." Orchid said. "Thanks for the help. Be safe driving home." Orchid said as she led us to the door. Midnight decided to do a very brave move. Kissed Orchid on the cheek who turned red.

"Good night Orchid."

1200. Yeah Edit.Lab banners. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time red marshmallows.

 Until next time red marshmallows