:Chapter 19:

:Orchid:

Andrew caught me off guard and I had no idea how to respond, I was rarely caught off guard and I made sure of it. Yet Andrew, cute innocent Andrew had caught me off guard with that question and not to mention the demand.

Andrew came off as shy to me. A cute little wolf puppy who I wanted to love and nurture. Seems a nurtured him a little too much this month. Cause he just demanded that I tell him the truth and the voice he held was confident and held no arguments and I was so compelled to tell him.

"It was nothing." I said trying to avoid it. Andrew leaned over and his fingers caught my chin. His beautiful crystal blue eyes, the color of a small tide pool on a sandy beach with the sun reflecting on the icy surface met my forest green eyes the color of the deep luscious forests. The deep bark of the trees and the leaves that are dark green and blend in with the surroundings. Water meeting the forest conquering it until it couldn't deny fighting anymore. It gave into the touch. The now warm touch from the sun.

Andrew's fingers were hot against my skin. "Tell me the truth Orchid. I care for you. If someone hurt you, you have to tell me. You told me to tell you so now it's your turn to trust me." Andrew said his thumb brushing my cheek making me shiver.

His touch was electric sending shivers and electricity racing through my veins. "I do trust you." I told him breathless. "Good, you have to trust me. I trust you a lot. I trust you enough to bare my neck to you. We've gotten to know each other very well." Andrew said.

We had. Over the time we had met each other we spent days together, every other day to every day and hours of time getting to know each other. Andrew went straight to the point playing games to get to know me better. He was straightforward. He wanted to know what my favorite color was, my favorite food, season to prove he would be a worthy mate. Now we had given our relationship a shot. Honestly it's been forever since I have been with a werewolf at all or even felt feelings for a werewolf. But Andrew oh my gosh.

I never felt the way I did about Andrew. Not even close. But then my coven got in the way with the intent to take it away from me and I would fight them but I hadn't been serious enough. I thought Morgana was bluffing with what she was doing.

She wouldn't risk pissing off a witch as powerful as I was now would she? But no she sent that horrid witch into my property, my territory! She sent a witch to harm a hunter that I worked with and nearly killed another hunter I worked with all because of Andrew and I.

All because I had happened to Andrew's mate. I wouldn't take it back ever, I loved the feeling between us knowing he wouldn't betray me. That he would stick by my side even during the toughest times. Things got tough with me. It just happened too. Some people left my side during that time. But Andrew hadn't left at all he promised to stick by me. He told me the truth after I showed him he could trust me with his secrets. That I'd help him with his bullies and even dive into some dark magik to keep him safe.

Now here Andrew was trying to take care of me in his own way. A demanding way but I found it hot that he was demanding it. Andrew had always been the perfect polite gentleman to me since we had met. He came off a little fast but I had gotten use to it by now.

Andrew obviously had no desire to anywhere so I wasn't gonna make him go anywhere. We were stuck with each other until the end of time. If I had to be stuck with someone I'd gladly chose Andrew. He was just so sweet right now.

I never trusted to put my life in a single person's hands. They were bound to take it away. Yet I trusted Andrew to protect me to put my life in his hands knowing he'd protect me. That he wouldn't let anything harm me but I had to let him in completely.