Epilogue

:Orchid:

The dinner at the Ashford's was nice. I got to meet all of them. They were very friendly to me. After that Andrew made out with me when I left. He said he'd visit me for dinner tomorrow. He had school today so I decided to go visit someone important.

I thanked Victor silently as I got out of the Uber in front of a small brick house with the top part white paneling. It was surrounded by the woods and the neatly trimmed grass and the apple tree growing just screamed his name.

I walked up saw him walk by into the living room. It might seem rude but I opened the door without knocking and walked in. He adjusted nicely and more easier than I did but he did evolve with the times unlike I did. A few paintings and pictures hung on the wall.

The smell of food entered my nose as I walked into the living room where a T.V. was playing reruns of Being Human. In the leather chair was where he sat unalarmed that I was there and his gaze on the chair. "Seems you found me after the time you were released." "If you hadn't hidden so good." I replied. He softly laughed as he hit pause on the T.V. instead of continuing watching it. He seemed conflicted if he wanted to turn around and see me but did in the end and his familiar features came into view.

Danja Ashford.

He didn't look much different. His black hair had grown out but still had that scruffy look to it. There was still that determination in his eyes but no longer the youth spark. Of course he was five centuries old just like me. But he was still alive and you could tell.

"You smell of another male." Danja commented. "Found out what you meant when you implied we should stay faithful." I told him. "Did you now?" Danja asked raising an eyebrow. I moved my hair showing the mark. "Let him mark you now?" Danja asked. "Yes and I enjoyed it." I replied.

"What's his name?" Danja asked. "Andrew, he's your nephew technically. Many greats though." I told him. "The omega?" Danja asked. "Still kept up with it?" I asked. "Was curious on how the Ashford line would turn out. I see they added Whitewolf blood. Pure alpha still but some Whitewolf." Danja said.

I nodded. "Powerful combination." Danja whispered. "Do you just sit around here all day?" I asked. "I have no desire to interact with the world." Danja said. I rolled my eyes. "You didn't even know if she was your mate. All you two did was write and send smells of each other." I said.

"And hers was powerful." Danja said. "Did you confirm she was your mate. Does your wolf feel dead inside because she died?" I asked. Danja didn't answer me. "That's what I thought. Try interacting with the world and you might find your mate. Don't let the past keep you hidden." I told him.

"You let it keep you hidden." Danja said. "I did. But now it's not. I have a boyfriend and friends. Even threatened a coven." I said. "Oh I missed all the fun now didn't I?" Danja asked with a small smirk. Similar to Andrew's but more mature.

He looked more mature while Andrew was more boyish. "Promise me you'll go out into the world." I told him. "Why do you care so much?" Danja asked. I took a seat. "We were friends at one point. I care about your wellbeing and this is unhealthy." I told him referring to his living situation.

"I run every other day." Danja replied. "You are pack animal least get some friends." I told him. "Aren't we friends?" Danja asked cocking an eyebrow with a smirk. "You are annoying." I told him. "I do try." Danja said moving his hair.

"Promise." I insisted. "Fine I promise. You'll visit though right?" Danja asked. "Maybe I'll bring Andrew along one day." I told him. Danja smiled. "Don't lose hope maybe you'll find her. . . or him." I said with a smirk. "I am not gay. You know what happened to gay people back then." Danja said.

"Fine invite me over when you find her though." I told him. Danja nodded. "Now go socialize. Maybe even go see how your pack is doing now." I told him. Danja shrugged his shoulders. "You promised." I told him. "Yeah whatever Orchid." Danja said rolling his eyes.

"Nice seeing you though." Danja said before leaning over and hugging me. "If he asks why you smell like me tell him to suck it up." Danja said pulling back. "I'll make he knows it was you." I said with a small smile. Danja nodded. "Mind staying for an for an hour?" Danja asked.

"Get me up to date with your life." Danja said. "Sure. But I got to be back for dinner." I told him. "Maybe I'll go with you." Danja said. "If you want." I told him. I smiled at that before going to telling him everything that happened. It was perfect now. I had my boyfriend and my bestfriend.

The end.

853. Danja will be getting his own book about his mate. Andrew won't be too jealous as Danja is a werewolf himself. But Omega's Little Witch is over. Oh this was so much fun to write. Diving into the witch world. I think this was my favorite part to write. I'll see you guys in Werewolf Queen. As you read this it will be up. Until the next book Danja marshmallows.

 Until the next book Danja marshmallows