:Chapter 22:

:Andrew:

Orchid and I had begun to eat our breakfast in the bed with some tension in the air from the warlock. Anger filled me. It wasn't at Orchid but at her coven for getting involved with Orchid's love life. My love life just getting involved in general.

'It's Orchid's life not theirs she is free to live and love who she wants, and her loving us is what is right.' Midnight was just as mad as I was but the food calmed us down some. Man could Orchid cook I mean it was absolutely delicious just so good.

Pancakes, sausage, eggs and toast just delicious along with homemade maple syrup. Orchid used her maple trees to make it but refused to give me the recipe. She told me if I wanted more to come and visit her for breakfast with this smirk on her face. Making us come over more often no doubt.

I wouldn't protest coming more often it meant spending time with Orchid. 'Being with Orchid is great.' I nodded in agreement as I turned to Orchid after taking a sip of the orange juice. "Thank you for the food it was good and for putting up with me." I told her.

"What do you mean putting up with you?" Orchid asked. "I shifted in your house and made you have to use magik." I told her. "It's fine. If he hadn't use blood magik I would of been nicer. Don't blame yourself." Orchid said before brushing some hair from my face.

I smiled a little at Orchid making her grin. "But I have a coven to be dealing with here soon. What they did was not acceptable. Made an attack in my own home." Orchid said as she leaned back.

"If my mom knew." I whispered. "Please don't tell her, she might hate me." Orchid said. "She won't hate you. Might want to kill the warlock that did it but not hate you it wasn't your fault." I told Orchid leaning forward. Orchid smiled. 'I love it when she smiles.' 'I know I do too.'

Orchid returned to eating her food. She glanced at me her cheeks red as the hair on her head making me smile. I did that to her made her blush at me which made me feel quite accomplished as I ate my sausages that Orchid had made.

I had them dipped in maple syrup of course. It made it even better. Orchid turned to me as she took a bite of her toast. "I want to do something to cheer you up." I told her. Orchid bit her lip for a moment before offering a small smile.

"Well we can taking a walk through the woods. I have some pretty flora and fauna." Orchid said. 'In wolf form.' "How about I do it in wolf form." I told her with a smile. "If you want. Never walked with a wolf before, panther but not a wolf." Orchid said.

I grinned at her before we went back to finishing our breakfast. The uncomfortable silence had been destroyed as we now ate our food happily without any care of the warlock that was previously in the house. He was now gone and was not gonna bother us. It was just us now no one else.

It didn't take us long to finish our food. We were hungry after all. Orchid was quick to get out of her baby blue nightgown and into something more concealing and nice. A cute cat dress and some stockings along with some boots.

I didn't need to get dressed as I'd be going in wolf form. It'd be quite pointless to get dressed then to get undressed. 'So just leave on our pajamas then go out and shift with Orchid.' Orchid turned to me and smiled just a little before we gathered the plates and put them on the tray and entered the kitchen.

Orchid dumped the dishes off into the sink before going to combing her hair while I looked around. I could still smell the stench of the warlock. Magik, some sort of cologne and a hint of. . . urine. Idiot peed his pants when Orchid threw him against the wall.

Shows how strong and brave he was. Gets terrified when he pisses off a powerful witch that he just tried to have strip and show him her parts. Makes me so angry. The only that should see her naked besides herself is me. After all I am Orchid's mate.

I had marked her sealing an unbreakable bond between us. Now she was forever mine. To complete it forever would to be mate then we would be forever together. I smiled a little at that as Orchid turned to me. 'Looks like she is ready.' "Come on." Orchid said and with that we walked out.

Orchid and I were walking next to each other in the woods

Orchid and I were walking next to each other in the woods. I was in wolf form my paws crunching against the autumn leaves. Orchid seemed to be happy as pulled her jacket closer to her as she looked around with interest.

I watched her with interest. 'Her gaze is full of happiness.' 'I assume nature puts her at ease with the added effect of us.' Midnight grinned at that thought putting a little more pep in our step as we continued through the woods. Orchid stopped in front of a bush full of flowers.

"Red orchids." Orchid said as she plucked one off and put it in her hair. "They are my favorite flower. Yes I do like them because of my name but they are small but pretty." Orchid said with a small smile on her face. I nodded my head taking in all the information she was giving me.

'We should buy her a bouquet of orchids since she likes them. Red just like her hair.' I smiled at that thought. Next time I showed up at Orchid's it would be with a bouquet of orchids for her.

Orchid grinned before leaning down and wrapping her arms around me. I put my head on her shoulder to tell her I enjoyed the hug. Orchid smiled. "You look really nice in your wolf form." Orchid said. I showed her my teeth as a smile making Orchid smile at me as it wasn't a threatening sign to her.

"The white stripe spot thing is really pretty." Orchid said. 'I love that she loves our wolf form.' I nodded in agreement as we took up our walk again and I put a nice pep in my step making Orchid have to speed up with a smile on her face.

Our walk quickly sped up to a small jog through the woods smiles on both of our faces as we enjoyed it. My tongue rolled out of my mouth as a breeze came ruffling my fur and Orchid's luscious lucks making me grin inside as we stopped.

"I got a plan." Orchid said suddenly. I looked at her. "I am going to threaten my coven. If they want to get involved in my love life so much well I'm not gonna get involved with their lives at all." Orchid said. I tilted my head to the side not understanding. 'I don't either.'

"They are either gonna stop or I am done with the Big Cat coven. I'll resign from it, board off my land from theirs get a little more on your territory. If they don't stop I'm gonna do it." Orchid said looking up at the trees and a smile spread across her face.

"You know what, tomorrow I'm going in and telling them. Don't worry I'll bring Derik or Isabella. They either leave me alone to be with you or they lose me. I'll even start my own coven in spite of them. I smiled at her and made a small woof at her.

"It's deal. They won't interfere anymore."

1305. Like the banner? I bought fonts on PicsArt. The retro pack. Yeah. Until next time retro marshmallows.

 Until next time retro marshmallows