:Chapter 24:

:Andrew:

"So Orchid texted you?" My mom asked. I nodded. "She finished the business with the coven. We are gonna stay together without anymore interference." I said with a smile. "Good." My mom said as Dalton walked in to go get himself a drink.

He offered a small smile before going back to doing whatever he was doing. Probably daydreaming about Isabella. 'Orchid said Isabella helped out with that.' 'Maybe she'll loosen up after getting some pent up anger out.' Midnight nodded only wishing. Eventually Dalton would get his girlfriend. After all I got mine. Dalton would get Isabella. . . eventually.

"Orchid wants me to come over can I go over?" I asked. My mom nodded. "How about you bring her over for dinner." My mom said. "I'll ask her about that." I said as Hades our German Shepherd puppy came up and began whining at the back door.

"Text me on it." My mom said before going to let Hades out. I got my car keys before heading outside to my car. I could feel excitement racing through me at the thought of seeing Orchid. 'It's so fun to see Orchid.' I nodded in agreement with Midnight.

It'd be even more nice now that we wouldn't have anymore interference in our life. No more of her witch coven trying to get in the way of our relationship. We free to live our life the way that we wanted too and not in fear of her coven trying to do something big.

I could mate with her now whenever we were comfortable about it. I wonder when Orchid would be comfortable with it. Right now I wasn't in any big hurry just curious on when Orchid wanted to seal the bond completely but only when she was comfortable.

After tying my shoes I glanced around the driveway before unlocking my car and getting in my car. Then I reminded myself to stop at a grocery store or flower store to get a bouquet of red orchids for Orchid. I told myself I'd get them for her and give them to her next time I saw her.

So I have to make a quick stop. I ran back in to grab my wallet then got back in and fired up my car before pulling out of the driveway and off to a grocery store or flower store to get Orchid some orchids. Then I'd be off to Orchid's.

I was checking my clothes and hair and straightening them out as I stood outside of Orchid's

I was checking my clothes and hair and straightening them out as I stood outside of Orchid's. On the hood of the car was some orchids. 'I know she is just gonna love them. There is not too little and not too many.' 'I hope she has a vase to put them in.' 'I'm sure she does.' I smiled or she'd find a way to re-root them no doubt. Might even use magik to put them back in the ground. After deeming my appearance nice I grabbed the bouquet and smiled at no one.

Then I walked up the long porch and to wooden door and knocked on it. I could hear Orchid walking to answer it. I hid the bouquet behind my back as Orchid opened the door and looked at me with a smile on her face. She looked beautiful as always.

A knee length green velvet long sleeve dress along with a pair of leather boots. Her red hair was loose in curls and she just looked nice. Orchid wrapped her arms around me before pulling back. Then out of nowhere she kissed me and I kissed her back with just as much passion as she did.