Chapter 13- Bad idea

Gajeel POV

I stand out the front of the school and wait for shrimp to arrive. Today we start acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. I have no idea why we are doing this. It was my idea ill admit that but I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even get the point of it. Levy didn't argue that much though so there must be some point behind this.

"Hi" I hear a small sweet voice behind me. I turn to see shrimp. She seems both embarrassed and nervous.

"Hey shrimp" I say ruffling her hair like usual. she gets pissed and trys to flatten her hair. Levy is cute when she is angry.

"Will you stop that, I'm not happy as it is" She says giving me a death glare.

I laugh it off and put my hand out to her. "You ready?" She looks down at my hand in disgust.

She then but her hand in mine and says, "No but I don't think you really care" She says with a blush spreading across her face.

She continues to look at the floor as we walk into the school. We get many looks, all different, some of surprise and some that showed that they already knew.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Levy says whispering. She still avoids looking at me but she is playing along with it by smiling to the crowd and responding to the stupid sign language they give her. Its nice to see her come out of her shell.

"Just go with it ok. You don't really need to know the plan" I say as if I have everything under control, I think she saw through it though.

"You have no idea why we are doing this, do you?" She says faking smiling and looking straight up too me. She saw straight through it.

"No I know what the plan is but it might just work out better if you have no idea what it is" I continue to lie.

We reach our lockers and get our books. Our classes are separate due to intelligence. It not my fault I'm not interested in learning about what chemicals react together or how to find out the volume of a ten story building or the history of or country. I am just not into it.

"See you later Gajeel" Levy says walking towards her next class. She was way too happy when she said that but hey, atleast she is playing along.

Suddenly I get pushed against my locker. Holding me there is a red headed girl. Erza, top sport student in the school. "Can I help you?" I say uncomfortably.

"If you hurt Levy in any way, so help you. You won't see or feel the light of day ever again" Seriously, I thought dads were meant to do these sorts of things not the best friend.

"Ok Erza I think you are going a bit too far with this" A blonde behind Erza says. I think she is the one that Natsu always talks about, the one he took out with a shopping trolley. Pretty sure her name is Lucy or Luigi or something but I will never forget that story.

"Nah its alright. Erza I can assure you that I won't hurt Levy" Erza is actually quite scary, the glare she gives you and her strength. She is crazy.

"Ok but you know what happens if you hurt her" Erza says fake smiling and then walking off. Blondie to me and mouths sorry and hurries off to catch up to Erza. Levy has some weird friends I can tell you that much.

"Hey Gajeel, so you hooked in ,yeah? Sweet" Oh yay more people. This time its sugarboy. I have no idea what his real name is but that is what everybody calls him so.... Anyway, he is the gayest guy in school which is where he probably got his name but whatever.

"Yeah you could say that" I say not really wanting to talk to him. I think he fantasises about every guy in the school.

"Look I've got to go do something" I say just so I can get away.

"Ok Bye Gajeel" He says waving after me. Weirdo.

Sorry for a short chapter but atleast you got one. Hope you liked it. Remember to vote, comment and follow me.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.