Chapter 12-Fight

Erza POV

Finally after a week of being told I'm not quite better yet, I can finally do some more training. I had to sadly miss out on the comps that were the weekend before. I could have done them and won I bet but no because I still had large bruises I wasn't aloud just incase i made it worse. I understand Jellal just wants the best for me but I wish he would just let loose, its not like he is my father or anything.

"Well, Good afternoon miss Scarlet. You are five minutes late" Jellal says to me as I enter the dojo and put my bag against the wall near the door.

"Sorry, Sensei." I say realising I must have been dordling when walking here. I rush to the bathrooms to get changed and come back to stand in front f Jellal.

I am a brown belt, one under black, so because I am the only one in town with this level then I get Jellal all to myself for the practice. I don't mind though, I actually have feelings for him. I don't think I should have feelings for him considering we should only have a teacher student relationship but oh well.

"For todays practice we are going to do a one on one sparring match" This is the first time I've ever fought against Jellal. Don't get me wrong he has let me use him as a dummy to practice the moves but not once has he let me fight him and have him fight back. This'll be interesting.

We stand in on designated spots. We bow and then we start the fight. Neither of us rushes to make the first move, one of the first things I was taught not to do.

Then out of no where, Jellal rushes forward and does a move. I don't get to see what he does because he was way too fast. Next thing I know I'm on the floor with Jellal on top keeping me from getting up. Being caught off guard, It takes me a while to realise that I have to fight back but by the time I've started the match is over because I've taken too long.

"Haha caught you off guard didn't I Scarlet" He said still holding me down. His smile smiles down at me.

I get lost in his gaze and I think he gets lost in mine. We inch closer and closer until our lips lock together. His lips soft and sweet. We have this set motion going on when he abruptly pulls away.

"I'm so sorry" He says standing and turning away from. I shakingly stand. I touch my fingers to my lips, it felt so good but yet it was so wrong. "I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm your sensei for crying out loud, I should be responsible"

I look towards him. Pacing and shaking his head in disbelief.

Jellal POV

I pace back and forth. I'm an idiot, how could I let this happen? How could I kiss one of my own students?

"Jellal" Erza's voice is sweet but yet confused. I glance over to her. Her fingers touching her soft lips and a confused look on her face. "Its ok, it was my fault too. I mean.......good .......first" She mumbles the end bit and I can only hear so much. I dont ask her what she said though.

"Should we just call it a day and ill take you home" She looks me directly in the eyes for a few seconds and then nods her head in agreement.

I grab my keys and she goes to get changed. When in the car, nothing is said and no eye contact is being made. I am such a dickhead.

When pulled up to her house she gets her stuff and exits the car but before closing the door she looks back into the car. "See you at the next practice Sensei" She says as if nothing had happened.

"Bye miss Scarlet" I say after her.

Next practice is going to be interesting.

Sorry for not keeping up with the updates. I have been getting major writers block lately and its been really hard to get ideas for anything besides the Nalu chapters. So please bear with me. I will try to get out more chapters before I go back to school.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.