Chapter 10-Gruvia?

Juvia POV

I walk through the halls of school. Its third period of the wednesday of week two. I've got chem next.

Ill get to see gray-sama. Juvia hasn't been able to stop thinking about him since last week when he first started talking to me on facebook. He is really dreaming. Juvia hopes he will see that the only girl for him is Juvia.

Walking into chem class "Juvia, over here" A call for Juvia comes from Erza at the other side of the class.

"Hello Erza, where is Lucy?" Juvia asks Erza. Its strange that Lucy isn't in class, she never misses it.

"I'm not 100% sure. She said she had something to do but no detail was given" This confuses Juvia. What is Lucy up too.

Mr Screach begins to teach the class. Talking about chemical and physical reactions. The stuff that Juvia learnt years ago. Sir is insistent that the class must revise everything we already knew. Boring classes as usual.

The experiment today was to get into pairs and test out some chemical react between dangerous acids.

"No stripping today Mr Fullbuster" Says Mr Screach. This sends the class into a fit of laughter. Juvia doesn't think it was that funny. Juvia wouldn't mind Gray-sama stripping again today.

Erza and Juvia stand to get equipment as we will be partners for the experiment. "Hey Juvia" Juvia turns and sees Gray standing right behind her. "Do you wanna be partners today?"

Juvia can feel a blush come across Juvia's face. Juvia looks to Erza for permission not wanting to leave her alone. "Go ahead, Ill go with Cana. I needed to talk to her anyway"Erza says as she leaves and makes her way over to a brown haired girl that is sitting by herself.

"Lets go get the equipment then" Juvia says smiling towards Gray-Sama. We grab our things and end up working at the back of the class.

The testing is full of silence except for when telling of elements and acids we are testing.

"Juvia, can I ask you a question" Juvia looks towards Gray who seems very nervous. He couldn't be asking Juvia. Juvia nods towards him in response. "Would you like to be my Girlfriend?"

Erza POV

"What do you think they are talking about, both look hell nervous" Cana says to me eagerly.

I turn to look at Juvia and Gray and Cana is right. They are both really nervous. I know Juvia likes Gray that why I lied and said that I had to talk to Cana. I don't know how Gray feels though. He doesn't know her that much and to be honest I always thought that Gray was gay.

I then see Juvia look towards Gray with a blush on her face and she faints. Oh crap. I rush over to her to see if she is ok but she is out cold. I glance up at Gray and he is frozen in surprise.

"What the hell did you say?" I ask looking up at him. At this moment almost all the class is around us except Cana who is laughing so hard she is going to piss herself soon.

"Um, I just asked her out" Maybe Gray isn't gay then. I pick up Juvia and swing her arm around her shoulder.

Mr Screach gets me and Gray to take her down to the nurses office. "So did you even get an answer from her before she fainted" I say determined to get rid of the weird silence.

He laughs to himself. "No i didn't, but I'm gonna take this as a yes" We both end up laughing as this.

Two couples in only a few days. I guess love is in the air.

Sorry for taking ages to update minna. I've been really caught up on finishing my other fanfic This is Nashi. I promise to get out more chapters ASAP. Remember to Like, comment and follow me.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.